• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigsteve

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Can someone please teel me what a Smith and Wesson model 19-4 is worth. It is 95% has the original box. It has a pretty good nick on the grip. Thank you in advance.

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    my opinion is about 350-375, unless your a smith revolver guy the revolver market is pretty dead IMHO

why buy a 6 shooter when you can get the new higher cap ones, If I was going get one I would look at what competitions or uses its for,

sorry, not to offend

I shoot a 686 heavily modified and a Smith 5inch Target 25 but they have specific uses

but if your not into bullseye, I don't see the reason

If your going into idpa I would go for the model 25's or 625's
    at least something I could use with moon clips.

bigsteve

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Thanks everyone. I pick it up and gave $400 for it. It was a dear friends girlfriends late husband. It has less than 250 rounds through it. It has not been shot In 17 years. The rifling looks so perfect and it locks up great. It is a 4 inch barrel and was bought in October of 1980. Can't wait to make it to the range. I'm sure the recoil will be better than my ruger sp101.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Thanks everyone. I pick it up and gave $400 for it. It was a dear friends girlfriends late husband. It has less than 250 rounds through it. It has not been shot In 17 years. The rifling looks so perfect and it locks up great. It is a 4 inch barrel and was bought in October of 1980. Can't wait to make it to the range. I'm sure the recoil will be better than my ruger sp101.
    This is about the going price these days.... KEEP it... it will out live YOU !!!!!

inlineman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    My opinion excellent buy.And thats all I have in handguns is revolvers, if you need more than 6 your screwed anyways.

Top Bottom