• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Signal23

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Greenwood
    The only reason I like to go to the 1500 is the chance at a great deal or I am looking for something special. Do you think it is worth a 2hr drive to look at things that have tripled in price in the last month. I'm sure it will be a 2hr wait in line to get in. I love to go to the 1500, but I find myself not excited this time. What is the best day to go that the line wont be as long?

Friday early, most everyone else is still at work. I always go on Friday to beat the crouds

tornrebel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2013
    Indiana
    You will see everybody that bought a crappy lower now trying to sell it for top dollar. Remember the $79 lowers that nobody wanted? It is now $400+. It will be a sideshow and nobody buying. Ammo prices out the roof.

Hell I am just trying to find an upper for one of my DPMS lowers, but I don't think this is the time or place to be worrying about that right now. Guess I will wait until the situation changes.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I may just ride with a friend. It will be interesting to see the the crowds. Kinda like black friday, but with guns. Be on the look out for the most expensive ar/ak magazine and post it. That would be a fun game!

I've already got that, I am giong to "carry" my Colt Match, with a price tag of $4000.00 w/ one 20 rd mag. !!!!!

Richwon4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2011
    Northern IN
    To be sure if I was going I would not shower for three days and forget about hygene. Maybe I could tolerate everyone else then. Really though...I have not been to a show in a few years...what will pmags be worth there? I need to dump about 20.

headleyj

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Bloomington
    Well I will prolly head up there Friday. Thankfully I'm not looking for any AR/ AK stuff.....mainly some oddball stuff and to spend some time with my old man :) Oh and maybe a p938 if they're not priced through the danged roof.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    If I go I think Im going to take an AK-74 on a sling and walk around with it just to see what kind of ridiculous offers I get.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    If I go I think Im going to take an AK-74 on a sling and walk around with it just to see what kind of ridiculous offers I get.

I'll save you the trouble and offer you 2 pmags for it now! :D Is that ridiculous enough?

Last edited:

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    the pices at the 1500 are probably pretty close to the prices on the INGO classifieds...I think ill stay home

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    Have you looked at the schedule of things going on at the fairgrounds, these are all going on at the same time the gun show is taking place?

Now throw in the FRENZY and the PRICES!

:laugh:

1/12-20
    45th Annual Indy RV Expo
    West Pavilion

1/18-20
    Indiana Flea Market
    Agriculture Horticulture Building

1/18-20
    Indy 1500 Gun & Knife Show
    South Pavilion

1/18-20
    Blue Stars Drum & Bugle Corps
    4-H Auditorium & Exhibit Hall, Centennial Hall, Discovery Hall, Farm Bureau Building

1/19
    Boxing - Main Event Part 1
    DuPont Pavilion

1/18-20
    The Woodworking Show
    Marsh Blue Ribbon Pavilion

1/20
    Midwest Reptile Show
    Southwest Pavilion

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics