• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hiserman79

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Madison
    Hope this is the right thread for this. I just left a LGS with a CMMG flat top less than 1k. He had 5 others on the shelf ranging from 850-1300 so at last an honest shop and real world prices. Lets keep the thread alive with post like this so the private market will settle :rockwoot:

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka
    I bought a Waffen Werks AK-74 very reasonable and two bulk packs of 22LR at pre-panic price. I wish I could say the same for the two AK-74 Circle 10 mags though.

2ARIGHTSPLZ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    Why would the prices start coming back down? Did Obama give up or something? I havent checked in a day or so.

Hiserman79

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Madison
    I'm amazed, at what some Folks are paying! good for the sellers, but gonna be a lot of buyers remorse coming up. The ones who stock piled ammo just look to turn a profit better hope they have unloaded most of it by now. No ban in sight, they may beat us up on private party sells is about all I foresee. I don't give em too much credit on the smarts department but I believe most realize a new revolution would come about with any Fienstien type ban.

686 Shooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Huntington County
    For a short time this morning Cabela's had G2 Pmags in stock, price went up from the last time they had them in stock, $16.99. I think ammo and magazines are going to go the way of gas prices, up and down, but more up than down.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Southwest of Indy
    I was buying any ammo I wanted from Walmart (when it was in-stock) at reasonable prices. That was until last Friday, when they implemented a 3 box limit on all ammo. Prices are the same, but you can only buy 3 boxes... PERIOD. Apparently, this is nationwide now from what the clerk told me. It's gonna take me forever to build up a 1000 rounds of .223 at this rate!

Top Bottom