• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigo334

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 5, 2010
    Greenfield
    I was buying any ammo I wanted from Walmart (when it was in-stock) at reasonable prices. That was until last Friday, when they implemented a 3 box limit on all ammo. Prices are the same, but you can only buy 3 boxes... PERIOD. Apparently, this is nationwide now from what the clerk told me. It's gonna take me forever to build up a 1000 rounds of .223 at this rate!

Do you have girlfriend and/or wife have them buy some to. I don't think there is such thing as straw purchases on ammo.

scottman06

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    hope so

I really hope that this all blows over soon, i remember the old ban that happened years ago and when it lift how much easier it was to go to the range and be able to fire your weapon enough without going broke. When will people realize its people don't want to use their weapon but will if they have too. I love to go to the range but really haven't been able to afford it lately..

Hiserman79

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Madison
    I actually have a group of friends we all share the wealth. If we find ammo the other is looking for we buy it and trade around. None of us are hoarding, just helping each other get what we actually will use in the next few months. It's worked out well for me since they are well stocked on 223 and .40 they let me buy it from them. .270 .45 and 9mm is the main request in the group and I'm good in that department. It works well for us last person to get you the ammo you wanted gets "dibs" on the next round of ammo you pick up for the group. Imagine this also, We share yup if I have 3 boxes of XX and 3 guys want it they typically all agree one box each.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I actually have a group of friends we all share the wealth. If we find ammo the other is looking for we buy it and trade around. None of us are hoarding, just helping each other get what we actually will use in the next few months. It's worked out well for me since they are well stocked on 223 and .40 they let me buy it from them. .270 .45 and 9mm is the main request in the group and I'm good in that department. It works well for us last person to get you the ammo you wanted gets "dibs" on the next round of ammo you pick up for the group. Imagine this also, We share yup if I have 3 boxes of XX and 3 guys want it they typically all agree one box each.

Sounds like you have a good group of friends. Keep them, they are hard to come by.

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    Id like to find an AR-10 soon but STILL cant find one for a normal price. Only place that Ive seen get them is the place in hagerstown and they want an unreal amount for one.

Top Bottom