• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    I've got a decent stockpile of 9mm and have shot that for a few years, but have recently ordered a CZ 75B in .40 and am looking at prices for .40. What was the price/round of inexpensive .40 before this craziness? What should I look at getting it for now? Pricing is all over the board and I'm not sure what is a good deal or not.

Thanks.

Last edited:

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    It been a long time since I've seen .40 less than $17/50 unless you were buying bulk or really cheap ammo. I bought a box of .40 for less than $40 at Gander Mountain yesterday. And there was plenty of it. All things considered (such as the crazy prices of 9, 22, and 223, I'd say .40 has hardly moved. Its almost as cheap as 9 right now lol.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    The only thing in the case at my Walmart is .40 S&W. They had a lot of it the last time I checked and the price was still okay. If I didn't reload, I would certainly pick some up.

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    Que, that is one major reason I picked up this gun. I couldn't resist a satin nickel CZ 75b and I wanted another handgun caliber I could actually find ammo for.

Top Bottom