• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dj-vektor

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Apr 28, 2013
    Morgantown
    Has anyone had any experience with Tula primers? I have seen them come in stock a couple of places and was wondering about their reliability. I was interested in the 209's for shotshells looking to reload some shotshells for my MKA 1919 and want to keep the total cost of the round low anyone got any info for me.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Never had a problem with them yet. They have a reputation of being hard, but the Ruger has always made them go boom. Will start using them soon for 32 gauge Spencer blanks, but still using up the CCI.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Wolf/Tula Good to Go..

Has anyone had any experience with Tula primers? I have seen them come in stock a couple of places and was wondering about their reliability. I was interested in the 209's for shotshells looking to reload some shotshells for my MKA 1919 and want to keep the total cost of the round low anyone got any info for me.

No shot shells here-I have loaded+shot a bunch of Wolf primers. Tula+Wolf are exactly the same product. The primers are mfg., some go to the Wolf packaging, some go to the Tula packaging..Kind of like WW-231/HP-38--WW-296/H-110 powders.

I have NO problems with the Wolf primers that I have loaded-.223, 9MM, .38/.357, .40 S&W, .45acp., .44Mag.

The only problems, that I have noticed, some reloaders do NOT seat the primers fully==OPERATOR ERROR..The first strike-Click-seats the primer--The second strike-Boom -fires the load.

Be aware that they do seat a little tighter...Bill.

Top Bottom