• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Here's a high school lesson plan written directly by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, promoting the need for and the constitutionality of the Federal Reserve.

Fed To Take Propaganda To The Schoolroom: Will Teach Grade 8-12 Students About Constitutionality Of... The Fed
    Lesson Description:

The Constitution of the United States outlines the basic principles of the U.S. government. This lesson focuses on the express and implied powers of Congress and the power of the Supreme Court to decide whether a law is unconstitutional. In this lesson, students learn about McCulloch v. Maryland, a case decided in 1819 over (1) whether the state of Maryland had the right to tax the Second Bank of the United States and (2) whether Congress had violated the Constitution in establishing the Bank. Students also review the expressed powers of Congress identified in the Constitution and analyze how Congress implements the necessary and proper (elastic) clause to enact its expressed powers. Finally, students use their knowledge of McCulloch v. Maryland and the necessary and proper clause to consider the constitutionality of the Federal Reserve System.

Cartoon.02_Federal_Reserve_1912_Coming_Money_Trust.png

XDdreams

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 12, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. Already they have raised up a moneyed aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. The issuing power of money should be taken away from the banks and restored to the people to whom it properly belongs." Woulda shoulda coulda. - Thomas Jefferson

The federal reserve is a foreign owned joke. Bernanke is a terrorist. They have done nothing but destroy.

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Reality
    Wait, the State is misleading us on our Constitution and trying to convince us their behavior is okay? Never saw that coming...

The next thing you'll tell me is that schools don't really teach the Constitution anymore...I'll never believe that sheeple would stand for that either....

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    How ironic... "What Has Government Done to Our Money" is next on the required reading list in the school my kids attend...

You can buy it on Amazon, or, if you like to scroll and save money, read it for free on Mises.org

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Publicly funded schools will be used to ensure that the means by which the money that funds them is viewed in a positive manner?

1277359548813.jpg

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Here's a high school lesson plan written directly by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, promoting the need for and the constitutionality of the Federal Reserve.

Fed To Take Propaganda To The Schoolroom: Will Teach Grade 8-12 Students About Constitutionality Of... The Fed

Cartoon.02_Federal_Reserve_1912_Coming_Money_Trust.png

Does this surprise you? This is what happens in government schools. Do you understand now why I have chosen not to enroll my children? I very distinctly remember that at one point in time you were passing judgment on me for not trying to beat the system from within. Would you still have your children being taught these kinds of things?

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Does this surprise you? This is what happens in government schools. Do you understand now why I have chosen not to enroll my children? I very distinctly remember that at one point in time you were passing judgment on me for not trying to beat the system from within. Would you still have your children being taught these kinds of things?
    No, it doesn't surprise me. Par for the course in public schools, yet so blatant coming straight from the Fed. What conversation are you remembering? I like home schooling.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    No, it doesn't surprise me. Par for the course in public schools, yet so blatant coming straight from the Fed. What conversation are you remembering? I like home schooling.

I honestly tried to find it. It was awhile ago. Last summer or fall if I had to guess. You read me the riot act for admitting that one of the reasons I was homeschooling was my (feeble--I have no delusions that one family is going to accomplish this) attempt to bankrupt the system and force it to implode on its own stupidity. I can't remember the exact verbiage but you essentially said I was wrong for leaving the system and you thought it was morally superior to work to change it from within.

I can't even remember which thread it was in. You know how threads go tangential. :): It wasn't so much an anti-homeschooling comment as it was a judgment on not remaining loyal to the system.

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    Thanks to the fed we have had 10-13% inflation every year if you look at the actual numbers. Bunch of crooks. Thats right folks if you made $40,000 last year your buying power this year is now equivalent to $36,000 if you didn't get a raise. Whats that over 10 years? Pretty much poverty level if you ask me.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    The Fed IS an evil monster with far reaching power that we cannot even fully understand. The legal mandated purpose of the FED charter is to control inflation, as written in 1913.

The alternative to the Federal reserve system is to allow congress to directly control the money and inflation. As proven by hundreds of examples, those who get paid to govern us cannot even control their own households budgets or their own personal taxes, the countries spending, etc. How would this bunch of amoral strawbosses control this nations inflation? If we look at historical data where Germany experienced 50% inflation IN A SINGLE 30 DAY PERIOD, and failing eastern european economies were 100% every few months was the norm, congressional control of the monetary system is not the answer. Until we come up with a better system, and as much as I hate to admit it, the evil of the FED is less than the evil of the alternatives.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I honestly tried to find it. It was awhile ago. Last summer or fall if I had to guess. You read me the riot act for admitting that one of the reasons I was homeschooling was my (feeble--I have no delusions that one family is going to accomplish this) attempt to bankrupt the system and force it to implode on its own stupidity. I can't remember the exact verbiage but you essentially said I was wrong for leaving the system and you thought it was morally superior to work to change it from within.

I can't even remember which thread it was in. You know how threads go tangential. :): It wasn't so much an anti-homeschooling comment as it was a judgment on not remaining loyal to the system.

Hmm... Rambone loyal to the system... I've got nothin. I don't know how to respond other than to say that it doesn't ring a bell and doesn't sound like something I would argue. I've always been pro-homeschool. It is very possible that you thought I was attacking you and exerting moral superiority when I really wasn't.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Thanks to the fed we have had 10-13% inflation every year if you look at the actual numbers. Bunch of crooks. Thats right folks if you made $40,000 last year your buying power this year is now equivalent to $36,000 if you didn't get a raise. Whats that over 10 years? Pretty much poverty level if you ask me.

Financial advisors will tell you that your annual salary when you're in your 20s will be your monthly bills when you're in your 60s.

That's some sound monetary policy all right...:n00b:

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Hmm... Rambone loyal to the system... I've got nothin. I don't know how to respond other than to say that it doesn't ring a bell and doesn't sound like something I would argue. I've always been pro-homeschool. It is very possible that you thought I was attacking you and exerting moral superiority when I really wasn't.

I know, right. :D I think that's why it stuck with me because it was so not your typical response.

I'm fairly confident I'm not confusing anything or remembering incorrectly. This was more than just one post. We exchanged a few on it. I really wish I had the time to look for it.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I know, right. :D I think that's why it stuck with me because it was so not your typical response.

I'm fairly confident I'm not confusing anything or remembering incorrectly. This was more than just one post. We exchanged a few on it. I really wish I had the time to look for it.
    Was it something about trying to get elected to be on a school board?

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    one of the reasons I was homeschooling was my (feeble--I have no delusions that one family is going to accomplish this) attempt to bankrupt the system and force it to implode on its own stupidity.

One of many good reasons. We are agreed on this, and I'm sure, many other things in this arena.

Starving the beast, no matter how small the portion you deny it, is one of the noble and peaceful ways to actually work to make such changes.

You are not alone. Rep inbound.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Was it something about trying to get elected to be on a school board?
    LOL, if only I could remember. The bigger discussion picture might have had something to do with that. But not the exchange between you and me. At least not as I remember it. Also, IIRC, it was a 2 or 3 page thread, by the 40 posts per page standard. Anyhow, it's not really important (though I have tried in my spare minutes today to search several key word options). I'll think on it no more as it seems to have been an anomaly. :cool:

One of many good reasons. We are agreed on this, and I'm sure, many other things in this arena.

Starving the beast, no matter how small the portion you deny it, is one of the noble and peaceful ways to actually work to make such changes.

You are not alone. Rep inbound.
    Thanks for the rep. I only wish my contribution in this matter were greater. But I think for every one of me and you there are 5 who think otherwise.

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    Until recently, I did not know that in June of 1963 JFK signed an Executive Order #11110 taking on the FED. John-F-Kennedy.net - John F. Kennedy vs The Federal Reserve

Found it through this site, where you can read every Executive Order ever written, Presidential Executive Orders

5 Presidents in history have taken on the Federal Reserve, Andrew Jackson, Abraham Lincoln, James Garfield, William McKinley, John Kennedy, see a connection?

The Fed is very dangerous, in many ways.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom