• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    I don't use meme's, at least not without supporting a purpose - but many of htese are good - and do present a valid point. ... Thanks I missed this before..

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    If you want some real "girls with guns" pictures go to Oleg Volk's website. Be warned though, some of his pictures in the non guns Galleries are hard R to almost X rated. Caught me a little by surprise...

I know...It took me forever to find them...And then I was like so totally shocked that I just kept staring at them until a co worker came up and said "Hey man, Are they cool with us looking at those on the company computer?" That was before I was self employed....Ofcourse they really are kind of artsy and in good taste...

IMHO ofcourse....

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Actaeon,

I just changed the tags on your two above images, so everyone can see them without taking the other site's bandwidth. The alternative is to host them on your own photobucket or similar site.

Blessings,
    Bill

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Actaeon,

I just changed the tags on your two above images, so everyone can see them without taking the other site's bandwidth. The alternative is to host them on your own photobucket or similar site.

Blessings,
    Bill
    I can't see them now??'

It shows:

[h=1]Forbidden[/h] You don't have permission to access /wp-content/uploads/2014/12/B49anWDCMAA9p7b.jpg on this server.

Apache/2.2 Server at liberallogic101.com Port 80

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    MichaelZ seems to have fallen off the map here at INGO. That is too bad. I would be asking him a ton of questions about Baen Books...

Even got a few of them on my shelf...

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    01001111 01001000
    I see constant references to the Third Reich when the discussion of gun control comes up. Granted, it is a valid example of what a dangerous and unfettered government can do to an unarmed population but I get the feeling that it's a tired analogy. The people we are trying to engage in logical conversation automatically distance our government from the Third Reich so how does that example reach them on a personal level? I don't think it does... Once we use what is reasonably an extreme example to try to prove our point we've already lost some of them. "Our government will never do that" or "that won't happen here" or "that can't happen anymore". We've all heard it.

I myself don't use it to bolster my arguments for that exact reason. There are much more modern and easier examples for us to use that connect with our target audience MUCH easier than the long demonized Nazi party. Heck, most of the people we talk to now barely know anything about WWII besides Pearl Harbor, Hitler, and the Holocaust...and the fact that we won.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    2mqqg52.jpg

Top Bottom