that's why i just ordered 8 of these...

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    Years ago, before I really got into ARs, I had 26 USGI mags I brought back from Iraq when they told us we could have them and alot of people didn't want them. At some point, I needed money, so I sold them. I obviously wish I had never done that.
    Now I have alot of Gen2 & Gen 3 PMAGs of various colors, capacity & calibers, several Lancers, a few Thermolds & a few .350L mags from CMMG & Duramag. But the one I use the most is a 10 round Bushmaster from the '90s that is my sight-in mag for my 5.56 and .300 BLK guns. I love that thing. I also traded for 3 USGI 30's the other day to go with my Dissipator build. Last time I checked, BCM had D&H 30's for $10.95. I plan to buy a few more of those as they are solid mags.

Last edited:

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    I get it. Honestly, I wouldn't mind trying out a hexmag for my own curiousity.

Here's a pmag at palmetto if you use code"pmag" it's $8.99 before everything hits.

Another option on them: https://lockedloaded.com/product/magpul-pmag-moe-5.56-30rd-blk?gundeals
    now i have to order 6 more mags today.

that was my next question. where is everybody finding pmags for under $10?

i bought 6 for $12.99 a piece a year ago. they did have the dust covers though.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    now i have to order 6 more mags today.

that was my next question. where is everybody finding pmags for under $10?

i bought 6 for $12.99 a piece a year ago. they did have the dust covers though.

I don't want to brag about the brilliant guy who started this thread years ago, but it's still going and is full of places to look for deals on mags. Most of the deals have come and gone, but many of those same websites are still putting out the deals. A 10 pack of pmags can be had all day long for under $100. Seems like I've been saying it since 2014 apparently, but there's no better time to be stocked up on mags than right now especially in our current political environment.

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    I don't want to brag about the brilliant guy who started this thread years ago, but it's still going and is full of places to look for deals on mags. Most of the deals have come and gone, but many of those same websites are still putting out the deals. A 10 pack of pmags can be had all day long for under $100. Seems like I've been saying it since 2014 apparently, but there's no better time to be stocked up on mags than right now especially in our current political environment.
    That thread has cost me dearly,....................... thank you!

BrockStrader22

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 21, 2021
    Covington, IN
    i already know...

that's why i just ordered 8 of these...

I have one of these hex mags. No idea where it came from, must have been on sale somewhere. No complaints though, it has worked fine so far.

Top Bottom