• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyharleyguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Carmel
    Just wandered if anybody else has had this happen to them? I purchased 2 XD Subcompact clips from Gunclip Depot. When they arrived the the clips themselves have the Springfield stamp on them but the spacer did not. The spacers have a allen screw in them and you have to add it to the clip. I think the clips are for a full size XD not a subcompact like their web sight says. I sent them pictures of one that came with the gun and they keep saying they are OEM for the XD subcompact. On the OEM the spacer does not have to have a Allen screw on it to tighten it. I just wanted to know what others thought? Is this a bait and switch or not?
    Thanks for any input.

Snizz1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2013
    Any company selling mags and calling them clips would worry me from the start. Who knows though maybe they sell actual clips too.

What was sold to you does not sound like an OEM part.

Snizz1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2013
    That's what I keep telling them but they say no they are not. Guess I'm stuck with them now. :(

I had the same thing happen with a fairly well known store. I thought they were factory Glock mags and when I got them they were definitely Korean mags. I guess decent to use at the range but they don't go to competitions with me.

Top Bottom