Please reply by conversation.

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    Hey Guys,

I've been tasked with getting rid of the following..

Sony HVR-HD1000U Camera (Sony HVR-HD1000U Digital High Definition HDV Camcorder). Camera is in excellent shape, minus a little dust from storage. You'll get the video camera itself (as delivered from Sony) with AC Adapter/Charger, and 3 high-capacity batteries purchased from Batteries Plus here in Lafayette.

But wait! There's more! You will also get 2 Focus Enhancements FS-5 DTE Recorders. Using these allows your HD video to be transferred right to the computer for editing, rather than having to capture the video manually. You can still use tapes for archival purposes if you want, or you can just reuse the tape and let the recorder do the work. These include the mounts to hold them to the camera, DTE/Camera connection cable, DTE/Computer sync cable, and AC Adapter.

The camera originally cost $1600, and the FS-5 were just shy of $2500. Today's prices are about $725 for the camera and $600 for the FS-5 (prices from Amazon).

I'm going to price the entire lot at $1000 OBO - I'd rather sell to someone I can meet with than have to deal with shipping for something like this. Trade offers are pretty open - if you're interested in this kit, send me a PM and let's make a deal.

No pics - this stuff looks just like the google images you'll find out there. I'm located in Delphi but will travel to deal.

Thanks!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom