• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I don't care what anyone says, Vickers is a robot and i'm seeing the makings of a sequel with her. And the last scene with the engineer, makes the entire movie worth it alone. That movie was like 2 hours of pure bliss, and makes Avatar look like a smurf cartoon.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    It gives you a little more insight into the aliens universe but it's not really a sequel.

Different planet, etc.

trad78

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Griffith
    Went early Friday, and towards the end (when they wake up the engineer), my kid's school calls and she has a 102 fever. Missed the end of it :(

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Saw it last night with three other guys... A total of maybe ten of us in the theatre. Worst movie I've seen of 2012. Awful writing, nonsensical intro and way different movie than how it's billed in the trailer. This was neither a heady philosophical scifi movie nor a survival horror jaunt. Main female role did a great job and the med bay scene was fantastic but the rest I almost feel asleep watching. 4/10.

JimmyR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Clark County
    Will not watch this movie

I got a headache from the preview with the slow Psycho fire alarm theme. I couldn't do it, and I won't subject myself to that. No. Won't happen. Uh-uh. Nada. Nay nay, fluffy.

The movie may very well be an excellent movie, but with that music, i won't be seeing it.

Top Bottom