• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    Tonight 1/5/10 at 5:30 pm Fox 59 had the plug pulled on the bright house cable channel. Glen Beck was in the middle of explaining the government conspiracy to destoy this country when someone (probably the WH) had the plug pulled during his program!

No, I think they broke off contract negotiations with the network or something like that, bad time to do it though. Makes for a good conspiracy theory though. :ar15:

Last edited by a moderator:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Gosh... It's not even 6:30 yet!!!

They can TIME TRAVEL!!!!

We're all hosed.

:n00b:

great_scott_400.png

MARTY! I just sent you back to the future!!

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Tonight 1/5/10 at 5:30 pm Fox 59 had the plug pulled on the bright house cable channel. Glen Beck was in the middle of explaining the government conspiracy to destoy this country when someone (probably the WH) had the plug pulled during his program!

No, I think they broke off contract negotiations with the network or something like that, bad time to do it though. Makes for a good conspiracy theory though. :ar15:

While the latter is tongue in cheek, the former bears a correction. Fox 59? Not quite. Fox network was/is negotiating with some cable folks. Fox 59 (WXIN) is not a Fox O & O (owned and operated.) The local Fox affiliate is owned by Tribune Broadcast - same owner of WGN, Chicago Tribune, Chicago Cubs... no wait. The Cubs just got sold.

Fox59 has as much to do with Fox national news networks on your cable as Marsh supermarket does with the air pressure in your car tires.

Top Bottom