• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Are you talking about these little things that allow you to attach one piece of webbing perpendicular to another and adjust the spot in which it is attached? Yeah, I got'em.
    PM me your address and I'll mail a set to you if that is what you are needing. I don't have much in the way of buckles but you can get them pretty easily.

These shoulder straps are salvaged off of some unrepairable assault packs but the attachment hardware that I think you need is the same as the ones used to hold the shoulder straps from separating on the main pack also.

To do it right you are cutting the thread that tacks down the webbing, threading the hardware on, and then re-sewing (tacking down) the webbing. That webbing is KILLER to try to sew through. I have an awl and it is still tough.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    ILBE PACK | Complete information and description including photos and video of the USMC ILBE pack They are the quick release ones 57 seconds in the USMC ILBE MOLLE pack video. Yes it is the ILBE pack. They are the vertical main front straps.Can't figure out how to post a pic. THANKS !!!!

Ah, these?

407099319.jpg

Top Bottom