• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Pro/Con somewhat depends on its intended purpose, or what you're comparing it to. Defining that first might help get a better answer.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    It's hard to beat a G19 for any purpose. I love mine and carry it often! The only thing I see that turn people off is the angle of the grip, if it fits you comfortably i'd go for it!

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy

SixSigmaLarry

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   1
    Jan 3, 2010
    NE Indiana
    The G19 is a beautiful handgun. I believe that the compact version of the Glock is an excellent balance of size for concealed carry as well as adequate magazine capacity and comfortable grip.

I have the G22 and G19. I cannot think of a con or design issue that I have. Now if you ask which do I carry the most, it is hard to say, I guess whichever one my hand lands on first in the safe. :)

Captain Bligh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Many persons think the finger grooves on the grip are placed too closely together for adult man-sized hands. I am one of them. I like the G-19 anyway.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Any flaws? Im not really a fan of Glocks but even with that i do tell anyone that is considering one that they are making a good choice. They are great guns and even someone like me, who addmittedly doesnt care for them, its not bc of flaws or any kind of functionality problems. For me its bc of aesthetics and the grip angle. If it works for you it will work for a lifetime.

TheGhostRider

Watching from a distance…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Glock Gen 3 can't be beat....
    I picked up a new one today from a member here because I made the mistake of selling my old 19.... I carry a 17 all the time but the 19 is still my favorite. It's the perfect balance of size, weight and firepower... ad in the reliability factor and your good to go.
    Stick with the Gen 3 or older models.

Read this: (copy and paste; its not hot linked) just the red part

--http://vickerstactical.com/faqs-with-larry-vickers/--

Chapparal

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 16, 2011
    B'town
    Ours Model 19 has been very nice. One of the magazines broke but it was the older gen magazine and was quite old.

Make sure it is comfortable to use and learn about the safety!!! The safety takes alot of getting used to IMHO.

Top Bottom