• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Trolls. That's laughable. Lets review. You started a thread about buying a gun, then canceling the order, and you didn't get an instant refund. Didnt get the response you were looking for, and now come back to the thread after months, to say you recieved the order. What happened to you canceling the order?

Something doesn't quite add up here. :dunno:
    He received the refund I believe.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I ordered a pistol from PSA one week ago today and found it for nearly $100 cheaper elsewhere the next day. I called them up to ask them if they could price match. They refused so I canceled the order. I got the refund this past Tuesday (5 calendar days after the original order was placed).

So, no problem with PSA here.
    I think alot of refund time is dependent on card processor one the business end and what institution the card is from on the other end.

Airtevron1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 10, 2019
    IN
    Trolls. That's laughable. Lets review. You started a thread about buying a gun, then canceling the order, and you didn't get an instant refund. Didnt get the response you were looking for, and now come back to the thread after months, to say you recieved the order. What happened to you canceling the order?

f95.jpg

Last edited:

gryphnrider

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 29, 2016
    Kendallville
    And seriously this thread was real world reviews.

Trolls are people who don't think to much he responded to actual questions about the issue. What doesn't add up is the reading quality. It showed up meaning the money he wanted back not the gun itself that was canceled

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county

I believe he was referring to the refund finally showing up.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    florez30
    Top Bottom