• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    and i (allegedly) was really flying. :): first time being pulled over ever.

officer asked for my license and registration.i handed him my ID and my pink card because my snub was in the glove box with the registration. i told him the gun was in the glove box and he asked me if it was loaded. i said yes. i opened the box at his request and he took the gun, my license and registration back to his cruiser. after 5 minutes he came back and handed me my stuff.

told me to slow down a bit and be careful. then he thanked me for being forthcoming about the snub. he said he wished everyone was so polite and cooperative. then he wished me a good day and let me off with a warning! i will be driving a bit slower from now on.

:yesway:

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    woman-screaming.jpg

CW9

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Greenwood
    That has always been a big question of mine. What do tell an officer if I get pulled over with my gun. Do I give him my card or just wait and see if he/she asks if I have any weapons.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    That has always been a big question of mine. What do tell an officer if I get pulled over with my gun. Do I give him my card or just wait and see if he/she asks if I have any weapons.
    It depends...would your head make a good canoe?? :): OK...long story and a bad joke. (Oh lighten up...you know you were thinking it...what are we if we cannot laugh at ourselves?)

Really...it's up to you. It's not required...but generally appreciated.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven

the officer didnt ask me about weapons, just my registration. i figured i should volunteer it since the gun was in the glove box with the registration. i did not think it wise to open the box and be like "well look at that!! a .357 magnum!" :laugh::laugh:

if i had the gun on my hip, i prolly would not have said anything unless asked.

kobra

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    About 10 years ago I got pulled over by a Lady Trooper around St. Rd. 18 and 69 for speeding. She asked for my license and registration. I was in a rental and the paperwork was in the glove box, along with my Glock 23 and Colt Officer 45. I had been shooting at my parents house over the weekend. I told her about the handguns and she asked for my permit. Gave them to her. And she said go ahead and take out the pistols and get the rental papers. I did , very slowly, and put the guns back in the glove box. She went to her car and came back and gave me everything back. She thanked me for being honest about the guns and told me if she would have seen my guns she would have showed me hers. LOL. She was super nice. Unfortunately I still got a ticket.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    things to consider saying when asked for the car's registration. which of the following will not result in the phrase "don't taze me, bro!"?

1) it's in the glove box with my legally owned handgun. here's my LTCH, how should i proceed?

2) nice boots, adolf.

3) check out my gat, yo.

4) how do you sleep at night knowing that you trample over the constitution every single day? why do you hate America?

5) **** the police!

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    the officer didnt ask me about weapons, just my registration. i figured i should volunteer it since the gun was in the glove box with the registration. i did not think it wise to open the box and be like "well look at that!! a .357 magnum!" :laugh::laugh:

if i had the gun on my hip, i prolly would not have said anything unless asked.

That's where I fall on this... I only tell if they will find out anyhow. I don't think I want any cop to be "suprised."

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    things to consider saying when asked for the car's registration. which of the following will not result in the phrase "don't taze me, bro!"?

1) it's in the glove box with my legally owned handgun. here's my LTCH, how should i proceed?

2) nice boots, adolf.

3) check out my gat, yo.

4) how do you sleep at night knowing that you trample over the constitution every single day? why do you hate America?

5) **** the police!
    Haha. answer to:
    1) Why thank you for informing me. We'll just leave it there and I'll run your plate so we will not need to retrieve your registration.
    2) Why thank you. It is "OFFICER" Adolf and I spend many hours spit shinning them.
    3)Yo, that it tight yo. How many bullets in dat clip? I gots me a Chopper in the car back there.
    4)I sleep well, thank you for your concern in the health and well being of your humble public servant.
    5)treffen Sie meinen Hund

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    Haha. answer to:
    1) Why thank you for informing me. We'll just leave it there and I'll run your plate so we will not need to retrieve your registration.
    2) Why thank you. It is "OFFICER" Adolf and I spend many hours spit shinning them.
    3)Yo, that it tight yo. How many bullets in dat clip? I gots me a Chopper in the car back there.
    4)I sleep well, thank you for your concern in the health and well being of your humble public servant.
    5)treffen Sie meinen Hund

well played, sir. well played. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom