Pumpkin carving with my rifles lol including pic!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    I went to my favorite shooting spot today to test out my new Krinkov pistol...lol And ended up having a great idea. After taking a chink out of it with my krink at 75-80 yrds. I pulled out my old scoped up 22rifle and finished carving this lovely pumpkin. Im thinking we should do a lil contest for Halloween lol Let me know what you think of my 22lr pumpkin carving skills lol And hope i make some people smile because i do every time i look at this face. lol

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Darn, I figured you had extended the bayonet on an SKS and carved that way. Now that's an idea...

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    I cant wait to go carve another one. Thinking im gonna set up a camera and record the carving shots. Then i can speed up video and post it on here for everyone. This was really fun to do lol

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    doing this with 25 pumpkins Friday night... have 60 college kids coming to my house and we are going shoot after they carve.. 12 gauge is the choice. This is a yearly tradition that is done at a fall party we have for students at the university I work at. Most of the time the girls shoot better because they listen to instruction and the boys are just showing off.
    I do have a few trick pumpkins rigged up with tannerite that I pick a few students to take there luck at shooting (100yards away) We make pumpkin pie. I put a large fire extinguisher in a tall pumpkin and that was fun to watch, big yellow cloud from a ABC 10# extinguisher. I will try to take pictures and post.

Top Bottom