• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Puppy Monkey Baby is one of the most grotesque, creepy things I've seen in years.

It creeps me out, but I can't stop looking with the Mtn Dew Kickstart commercial plays.

I can't stop saying, "puppymonkeybaby."

ARGH!

The grotesque abomination is easy for me to put out of my head, easy to ignore. Many of the horrible things I have seen are easy to put out my head, like Obama. I have had a lot of practice purging the abominations from my mind. Just recognize the evil that man produces for what it is.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    The grotesque abomination is easy for me to put out of my head, easy to ignore. Many of the horrible things I have seen are easy to put out my head, like Obama. I have had a lot of practice purging the abominations from my mind. Just recognize the evil that man produces for what it is.

Well, now I don't want it out of my head. I dig the Puppymonkeybaby!

It may be the most insanely creepy thing ever conceived by human minds. At this point, I'm envious. I wish I'd thought of it, but someone else gets the credit.

That thing is the stuff of nightmares. Not nearly as entertaining as manbearpig.

Manbearpig is equally awesome, but he exists to illustrate truth about how stupid a specific self-proclaimed genius and inventor of the internet truly is. Half man, half, bear, half pig . . .

It would be cool if someone did a realistic cgi version of it. I think Puppymonkeybaby still wins because it has a baby instead of a man, though. The chubby legs and diaper put it over the top on the Creepometer.

I had completely forgotten about that abomination. And now it's stuck in my head again... Thanks rhino...

You're welcome! I live to serve!

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The commercial always makes me think that if I drink enough Mountain Dew then the commercial will make sense to me. I don't know if that was the intended message, but I'll take a pass on the product just in case!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    The commercial always makes me think that if I drink enough Mountain Dew then the commercial will make sense to me. I don't know if that was the intended message, but I'll take a pass on the product just in case!

What if drinking that crap is what makes the Puppymonkeybaby? Maybe you become Puppymonkeybaby? Or at least it causes the hallucination that you see Puppymonkeybaby.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I guess one of the benefits of watching less than 3 hours of tv a week with almost 100% of it on my drv. I don't see commercials anymore. I just skip right over them. The only reason I knew about this one is that it was talked about on the news or something similar and I looked it up.

speedracer302

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 12, 2014
    Hamilton County
    Puppy Monkey Baby is one of the most grotesque, creepy things I've seen in years.

It creeps me out, but I can't stop looking with the Mtn Dew Kickstart commercial plays.

I can't stop saying, "puppymonkeybaby."
    ARGH!

I agree 100%. This whole add campaign is terrible. The first one I saw was during the Superbowl... I had a few beers so I thought I missed something.... I was asking what the hell I just saw.... Why was an animal licking the guys face. My wife explained that that was the puppy part of the PUPPYMONKEYBABY.

What sort of freek comes up with a concept like that one?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I agree 100%. This whole add campaign is terrible. The first one I saw was during the Superbowl... I had a few beers so I thought I missed something.... I was asking what the hell I just saw.... Why was an animal licking the guys face. My wife explained that that was the puppy part of the PUPPYMONKEYBABY.

What sort of freek comes up with a concept like that one?

An evil, twisted genius. I continue to wallow in disappointment that Puppymonkeybaby was not my creation.

It's a horrible advertising tool, but it's a hilarious dive into the depths of a disturbed mind.

I heard Mbills did it, which is why they want to ban him.

That makes perfect sense. I never liked that guy.

Top Bottom