• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dirty Steve

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2011
    Danville
    Nothing makes me happier than beating IU at Assembly Hall. Just because I work in Bloomington doesn't mean I have to like the home team. Boiler Up!

Dirty Steve

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Well at the beginning of this year the team had talent, played hard, but couldn't quite get the mental toughness to grind out once they lost a lead. It's been a recurring problem for Purdue. I think it is a result of Keady/Painter, but not a fault.

Purdue never really recruits the cream of the crop, but that do get players that make up great teams. However, that always seems to bring in the question are we really good enough to play these guys when "these guys" begin to have rankings in front of their names.

This year the team has matured and the belief that we CAN beat these guys has become very noticable. It still waxes and wanes. Especially between the win over Notre Dame and a couple of weeks ago. Now this team appears to be gelling at a great time. It may not win the Big Ten Regular Season, but they no they can beat Maryland and Wisconsin Which and they'll have to play through at least one of them to get the Championship Tourney.

I really think it's the best shot we've had in a while.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Today Sparta falls!

Hopefully.

Trying out Aguave Azul today ! I'Lloyd be drinking Spartan blood

Or is it a lime Margarita?

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Another nice win, and double double for you know who. Best wishes to the MS player with the knee injury. He was in PAIN. Apparently, when Dokich was at MS, the student section chanted "We hate Dokich".

But at Purdue, the student section chanted "We love Dokich"

Respect.

Top Bottom