• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tomfoolery

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Auburn IN
    Trying to fund a 50 cal purchase. This is my baby!

Vector Arms built RPK 74 from a Molot scrubbed kit restamped in Bulgaria ((10)) just like the other 300 they built. I put maybe 50 rounds through it, maybe. I don't have an idea of round count prior to that but I am going to venture it's on the low side looking at the internals. Bore is also nice and shiny. Comes with the rare plum RPK furniture and a rare 45 round ribbed Molot stamped RPK mag. Rifle is in amazing shape. Everything is in clean, and super nice finish. One small spot where the finish is rubbed off on the left side of the receiver under the trunnion. Can see from photos, barely noticeable.

I might consider parting out the rifle from the furniture and the mag if all you want is the metal. I WILL NOT part the furniture and mag first. Someone has to buy the hardware for a goodly amount before I begin breaking this up. Glock17 is not for sale.

$3,000. firm I might accept trades on this but am hesitant to because I am only selling to get a 50... which would leave me with more stuff to sell. My price on this isn't panic prices either. RPK74s run anywhere from 2500-3500 and they went nowhere up or down in the panic. I consider my trade value to be $4,000. I don't think the rifle is worth anything over 3.5k but the extra 500 is basically me having to go through this all over again. If you want to trade we can work something out but mind you I am not taking trades of panic priced WASRs. If you have enough WASRs to trade me (as in 6 or 7 lol) we can make it happen.

Payment should be in the form of cash, personal check, USPS MO or gold and silver.

Indiana DL is all I need and nothing goes on the books.

I apologize for my pics, they're on the better side of horrible.

rpk74001.jpg

rpk74002.jpg

rpk74003.jpg

rpk74004.jpg

rpk74006.jpg

rpk74007.jpg

rpk74008.jpg

rpk74010.jpg

rpk74011.jpg

This is my craptastic bore picture. Trust me that the bore is beautiful on this rifle.

rpk74009.jpg

Last edited:

Tomfoolery

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Auburn IN
    I am going to necro bump this. The rifle is still for sale. I can include ammo on this as well (if you buy the rifle) for a reasonable cost.

Top Bottom