• Jeepster48439

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Marion County
    ^^^^This!^^^^

Most of the pastures and fields we played in belonged to family members.

Purple paint is a big thing in Texas and has been for several years now. But unless people know and understand what it means, it by itself won't stop trespassers. If the signs and purple paint are not getting the message across, catching the tresspassers and having them arrested and charged will send a very loud and clear message across.
    ^^^^^THIS^^^^^^
    Signs and paint are the warning. Enforcement is needed to drive home the point.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Your county might have a service they already put that information on. Lawrence and Orange counties for example have the info on the Elevate Parcel app.

Be advised though, do not take the boundaries any app shows you as gospel. The ones the apps show for mine are off several feet at one corner and maybe another. (It’s hard to tell on that second one). If you’re going to need to know for certain, like building a building close to the property line, depending on what the apps show you can get you in trouble.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    Your county might have a service they already put that information on. Lawrence and Orange counties for example have the info on the Elevate Parcel app.

Be advised though, do not take the boundaries any app shows you as gospel. The ones the apps show for mine are off several feet at one corner and maybe another. (It’s hard to tell on that second one). If you’re going to need to know for certain, like building a building close to the property line, depending on what the apps show you can get you in trouble.

yes the Greenegis shows the boundaries but the can bie off at much as 65ft....a surveyor showed me when they did my place some years back.....the on-x shows you the boundaries in real time and i have found it to be only about 3ft off.....it is pretty good

Top Bottom