• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JimmyR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Clark County
    Ok, so I normally stick to used guns, but I've been jonesin for a Beretta PX4 in 9mm. Well, I stated looking around my lgs, and decided I wanted the G types, without the safety. While at an Ohio Valley INGO meet and greet, I happened to have my SW 642 on me, and showed it to Mrs. Indiucky. She liked it , and asked me to keep her in mind if I ever wanted to sell it. I short her an offer, and made the deal. Them I say there with a holster for a gun I don't own, and ended up selling it to another INGO brother who saw it and liked it. Gave me some money to put 50% down on the PX4. Come tax time, that gun will be mine... :):

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Nice purchase. My first couple pistol purchases were all lay-a-way. A lot of shops won't do lay a way for more than a month now. Kind a shame.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    What a riot. Laura was showing me that S&W later that afternoon. She's obviously very happy with the deal. I heard about that sale but didn't know it was an INGO member who sold it.

You'll like that PX4 I'm sure. Are you getting the all black version or the "INOX" one.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Congrats. I have never heard anything negative about the PX4. Everyone I know loves them. I even considered one when I was looking at a Beretta. I decided on the 92, but if I had the cash to build my collection more a Storm would definitely be an addition.

JimmyR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Clark County
    What a riot. Laura was showing me that S&W later that afternoon. She's obviously very happy with the deal. I heard about that sale but didn't know it was an INGO member who sold it.

You'll like that PX4 I'm sure. Are you getting the all black version or the "INOX" one.

She looked like a kid at Christmas. I love when I can make sometimes day like that.

I prefer the all black. The inox guns are kinda nice looking, but for me, I'm sticking monchromatic.

i hear ya, Midwest said they were no longer doing lay aways just because of the shooting and politics

Yeah, they were holding off on doing any layaways, but I sweet talked them with cash. Those guys are pretty reasonable to deal with.

Congrats. I have never heard anything negative about the PX4. Everyone I know loves them. I even considered one when I was looking at a Beretta. I decided on the 92, but if I had the cash to build my collection more a Storm would definitely be an addition.

I've looked at the 92, and test fired one, but I never could get a feel for it. Besides, if I want a steel gun I have my CZ75BD

Last edited:
    Top Bottom