• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

U.S. intelligence agencies have concluded that Russian President Vladimir Putin probably didn’t directly order the killing of Alexei Navalny at a remote penal colony in February, according to three sources familiar with the matter. But the precise circumstances of the opposition leader’s death at the Arctic prison remain unclear.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Navalny was much more useful as an example imprisoned in Siberia than dead. I would imagine his circumstances and lack of hope were more responsible for his death than an ordered hit. Like Epstein, political prisoner in Federal custody that died under VERY mysterious circumstances, his name will soon be forgotten and the cause of death and dirt he may have had on powerful people died with him.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Puhlease! And like John Gotti, Putin never directed the killing of some adversaries.
    Seriously? :ugh:
    I didn't say that, I just commented he was more useful as a reminder for other political opponents than dead.. IMHO someone ordered a hit on Epstein so seems the pot is calling the kettle black again. OR do you contend that Jeff hung himself?

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    I didn't say that, I just commented he was more useful as a reminder for other political opponents than dead.. IMHO someone ordered a hit on Epstein so seems the pot is calling the kettle black again. OR do you contend that Jeff hung himself?
    Not arguing with you; but someone put the hit on Nalvany and if it was not Putin himself, then I think one of his surrogates hoping to gain favor with Putin.
    As for Epstein, Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder could see that was a hit. A hit by members of the Cabal pulling the control strings on Biden. And we all know who the key players in the Cabal are from prior administrations and certain libtard billionaires who seek to hold power in the US no matter who stands in their way,

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    This could(?) have been like Thomas Becket. Becket argued and severely agitated his long time friend King Henry II. So a group of knights went out and tried to arrest Becket. However, Becket basically told them to go pound sand, so they drew forth their swords and smote him.

As far as I understand history Henry II never wanted his long time friend whacked, he was just p****d at him. His loyal knights took it the wrong way and, oops...

Maybe some flunky wanted to get in the glorious leaders good graces and assumed this is what Putin wanted. Maybe...?

Regards,

Doug

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    This could(?) have been like Thomas Becket. Becket argued and severely agitated his long time friend King Henry II. So a group of knights went out and tried to arrest Becket. However, Becket basically told them to go pound sand, so they drew forth their swords and smote him.

As far as I understand history Henry II never wanted his long time friend whacked, he was just p****d at him. His loyal knights took it the wrong way and, oops...

Maybe some flunky wanted to get in the glorious leaders good graces and assumed this is what Putin wanted. Maybe...?

Regards,

Doug
    “Will no one rid me of this turbulent priest!” Fateful words supposedly uttered by King Henry II which set in motion the events which led to the murder of Thomas Becket…

Doesn't sound that much like Henry II was calling for him to be reasoned with or given a stern talking to

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    “Will no one rid me of this turbulent priest!” Fateful words supposedly uttered by King Henry II which set in motion the events which led to the murder of Thomas Becket…

Doesn't sound that much like Henry II was calling for him to be reasoned with or given a stern talking to

All possible.

And equally possible that he was just venting in frustration.

If we took all the venting of wives about husbands I daresay there would be a lot less husbands departing the world peacefully.

But back on topic, flunkies pull stupid stunts for bosses without being asked to do so. Maybe Putin didn't order it but some moron down the chain heard a comment by Putin on TV or radio and drew their own conclusion.

Regards,

Doug

Top Bottom