Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I'll post this here as well....
    Im currently pistol{less} and rite now I cant afford the ammo it would take to do such a course...need to save my pennies since we have a baby on the way. but Id be more than happy to watch and see how this thing goes down.
    or can I make a holster for my shotgun and use it?:dunno::laugh::laugh::dunno::runaway::runaway:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I'll post this here as well....
    Im currently pistol{less} and rite now I cant afford the ammo it would take to do such a course...need to save my pennies since we have a baby on the way. but Id be more than happy to watch and see how this thing goes down.
    or can I make a holster for my shotgun and use it?:dunno::laugh::laugh::dunno::runaway::runaway:

This post fixed!! :rockwoot::D Relic will be shooting a Sig mosquito,

Last edited:

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    OP edited. Check to make sure your name is listed if you intend to be there, also if you are interested in doing some hand gun training with -HandK-

Thanks,

Doug

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I'd like to invite folks over to my house after the shoot to eat and swim.

For those coming from out of town, you could meet up at my house before the shoot (and drop stuff off) and carpool to the tavern. My new house is north of Evansville and will be on the way into town for some of you.

I thought we could do something potluck style. I'm also not opposed to adult beverages. :woot:

What do you guys and gals think?

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville

For those coming from out of town, you could meet up at my house before the shoot (and drop stuff off) and carpool to the tavern. My new house is north of Evansville and will be on the way into town for some of you.

I thought we could do something potluck style. I'm also not opposed to adult beverages.

My wife will back by then and she looks good in a swim suit :D :rockwoot:

oh, and I'll bring steaks for the to of us and maybe a big bowl of tater salad or something...maybe, I'll bring napkins :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

I thought we could do something potluck style. I'm also not opposed to adult beverages. :woot:

Big can I send you some money to help with burgers Bratwursts & buns or is there a store close by that I can pick some up? anything I would bring from here wouldn't be good by the cook out with the time it takes me to get there?? :D

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Big can I send you some money to help with burgers Bratwursts & buns or is there a store close by that I can pick some up? anything I would bring from here wouldn't be good by the cook out with the time it takes me to get there?? :D
    Don't worry about it. You don't need to bring anything!! Do you need a place to stay the night before or the night of the event?

I still have your Grippos... I haven't been able to make it to the post office because of work. But, I've managed not to eat them... YET!

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina

Sounds good to me. I ain't no kinda cookin' expert, but if somebody tells me some kinda food needs bringin', I'll bring it - just don't expect me to cook it before or after!

Big, I may take ya up on the offer to drop stuff off. Don't think I'll have any pressing need to, though, unless whatever food I end up bringing shouldn't be in my car all day.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I told the ex I would be gone that weekend, now to tell the wife, maybe tomorrow, hoping to get lucky tonight, so it looks like I will be attending.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I can bring drinks (Non-adult) if you want. Look forward to meeting everyone!

I just really wanna come to stock up on Grippos.... :whistle:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Don't worry about it. You don't need to bring anything!! Do you need a place to stay the night before or the night of the event?

I still have your Grippos... I haven't been able to make it to the post office because of work. But, I've managed not to eat them... YET!

This made me LOL allot!!! too funny!! I do plan on coming down on the 23rd but I will get a hotel room for the night, I keep odd hours and wouldn't put anyone though that!! But if maybe you guys wanted to get a burger or something for supper that nigh I could meet you all someplace if you let me know the address!! :D

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    This made me LOL allot!!! too funny!! I do plan on coming down on the 23rd but I will get a hotel room for the night, I keep odd hours and wouldn't put anyone though that!! But if maybe you guys wanted to get a burger or something for supper that nigh I could meet you all someplace if you let me know the address!! :D
    What side of Evansville is your Hotel on?

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana

We could definitely meet up the night before!

I have a nice large deck at my new house that would be perfect for shooting the :poop:.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I don't know I have not looked it up yet!! Doug gave me the address of the range I am going to try and get one close to there.
    There is a Hotel at the intersection of Highway 62 and Bohene Camp Rd.
    That is a few miles away from the shoot!
    Plenty of places to eat close by!

I think it is a Hampton inn.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom