Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Wall Street funds the Democrat party. Meanwhile the Democrats lie (like always) and claim that the Republicans represent Wall Street exclusively. Democrats also are funded by Hollywood movie studios and actors who are paid 30 million per movie, and yet these people have the gall to call Republicans the 1%'ers. All those Hollywood types went on TV in 2008 claiming the way out of the fiscal crisis was to elect Obama so he could raise taxes, which he did, but gave a (hard earned) exemption to Hollywood film studios!

The hypocrisy and lies within the Democrat party are all one needs to see to know they are just terrible people. At least conservatives don't have to lie about what they stand for, and constantly misrepresent their political enemies--all they have to do is try and spread the TRUTH, which aint easy (see my sig).

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Wall Street funds the Democrat party. Meanwhile the Democrats lie (like always) and claim that the Republicans represent Wall Street exclusively. Democrats also are funded by Hollywood movie studios and actors who are paid 30 million per movie, and yet these people have the gall to call Republicans the 1%'ers. All those Hollywood types went on TV in 2008 claiming the way out of the fiscal crisis was to elect Obama so he could raise taxes, which he did, but gave a (hard earned) exemption to Hollywood film studios!

The hypocrisy and lies within the Democrat party are all one needs to see to know they are just terrible people. At least conservatives don't have to lie about what they stand for, and constantly misrepresent their political enemies--all they have to do is try and spread the TRUTH, which aint easy (see my sig).

You're kidding right? I believe it was Bush who appointed Bernanke and Obama who reapointed him. Obama continued the same bail out program Bush started. The republicans have no more a leg to stand on than democrats when it comes to the feds easy money and both are the party of wall street.

nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill
    You're kidding right? I believe it was Bush who appointed Bernanke and Obama who reapointed him. Obama continued the same bail out program Bush started. The republicans have no more a leg to stand on than democrats when it comes to the feds easy money and both are the party of wall street.

He didn't say Republican, he said conservative.

I wouldn't call Bush Jr. or Sr. a conservative.

Top Bottom