• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Taylor22

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 3, 2016
    Morgan county
    After doing some research I have seen good reviews of these...anyone know of a local shop that might carry lowers/uppers manufactured by them?
    Looking to get a 9mm Glock mag AR built this year

JStang314

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 8, 2011
    I haven't found a shop that carries any pistol caliber carbine parts. Some might have complete guns but not QC10.

Take me a look at Joeboboutfitters website. They're getting quite a bit of PCC stuff. Again not QC10 but I have the Joebobs (New Frontier) lower and side charging upper on mine and really like it. Has last round bolt hold open built into the upper instead of the lower. I'm sure the QC10 stuff is good quality but it seems over priced to me now that more people are getting into the PCC game.

duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    After doing some research I have seen good reviews of these...anyone know of a local shop that might carry lowers/uppers manufactured by them?
    Looking to get a 9mm Glock mag AR built this year
    Picked up there glock lower from beach grove firearms off the shelf decently priced as well

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    My buddy has a QC10 Colt pattern lower. It's pretty nice and looks great. I think QC10 looks better than all other Glock pattern lowers. Some are just plain ugly to me so the higher price would be worth it.

Taylor22

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 3, 2016
    Morgan county
    I haven't found a shop that carries any pistol caliber carbine parts. Some might have complete guns but not QC10.

Take me a look at Joeboboutfitters website. They're getting quite a bit of PCC stuff. Again not QC10 but I have the Joebobs (New Frontier) lower and side charging upper on mine and really like it. Has last round bolt hold open built into the upper instead of the lower. I'm sure the QC10 stuff is good quality but it seems over priced to me now that more people are getting into the PCC game.

I'd love to find a local shop that carries that JBO lower as well. Good find!

duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    They carry the Quarter Circle lowers? If so that's awesome. I'd love to see one in person before I purchase one
    they said they carry both the glock and colt versions. I wanted the colt myself but they had the glock lower there tempting me and well it came come home with me

Nicu757

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 2, 2013
    Brownsburg
    I built a QC10 SBR and love it so much fun to shoot. My only recommendation is make sure to get there barrel too. I bought a ballistic advantage barrel and had all shorts of issues. Put QC10s in and it has worked for over 1k rounds not a problem.

Top Bottom