• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Que had the chance to take a shop tour of Profire Arms and Supply in Indianapolis with Andrew. Profire is an INGO advertiser and they have a great shop on the south side of Indy. Check the video out and be sure to tell them INGO sent you when you stop by!

http://youtu.be/fPca94iwNOw

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Is Que trying to battle Esrice for the main INGO video star now?

We should create a new thread with a poll to vote for the best INGO video host. :D

I think Que did a great job with the interview.Esrice is good at that too but Que is more than just an interviewer, he's a comedian with a full set of skills, he can do great impersonations of Youtube stars, has some great break dance moves and can probably sing too ... maybe we will see that in his next video. :dunno:

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    We should create a new thread with a poll to vote for the best INGO video host. :D

I think Que did a great job with the interview.Esrice is good at that too but Que is more than just an interviewer, he's a comedian with a full set of skills, he can do great impersonations of Youtube stars, has some great break dance moves and can probably sing too ... maybe we will see that in his next video. :dunno:

I don't know... I mean Evan did get a lot of [STRIKE]compliments on[/STRIKE] comments about his "pee-pee" dance during his Yeager interview.

:bacondance:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I don't know... I mean Evan did get a lot of [STRIKE]compliments on[/STRIKE] comments about his "pee-pee" dance during his Yeager interview.

:bacondance:

Come on that's not dance. :rolleyes:
    The arm wave move that Que did during his Yeager impersonifcation video was pure awesomeness.

2418858_o.gif

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Good job on the video Que & Andrew.

I have to admit I would like to see the dance off video as mentioned above. Please let us know when it will be airing. :)

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    1:30 in, lower left corner under the presses.. Hello Kitty with an AR (on the wall) :rockwoot:

Oh, nice video too BTW :yesway:

I'd be all about a northern part of the state store too :)

Top Bottom