• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phatgemi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 1, 2008
    Metamora, IN
    I’ve been looking for a Glock 20 for over a year with no luck. Paying for Gun broker prices was not an option. Just couldn’t find one anywhere. Even advertised for a used one. Thought I had got lucky here on ingunowners. Had a trade worked out and was trying to coordinate a meet location when the other party just stopped responding. Not even a “changed my mind message”. Oh well, I’ll not deal with hIm in the future. So the hunt continued.

I was on the “email me when in stock” list for several sites. Nary a word for months. Then all of a sudden at 0130 on Friday I received an email from RKguns that the 20 was back in stock. I jumped and placed my order. Got email today advising that it was shipped to the store. Starting to feel pretty good at this point. Hope to get it later this week. Then the search will finally reach an end.

where have all the Glock 20’s been?

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Are we supposed to go through a mod for all transactions now to make sure people are who they say they are? I buy often from SugarCreekBrass. So what is the new way I'm supposed to go about buying from him?

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    It was aimed at Bigtanker there have been some bad people taking over accounts and taking money from sales. They posted about it. Something about going through a mod to make sure the seller was who they say they are.
    Texkev will check and see if an account has any indicators of compromise; which I won't necessarily go into specifically here, but are pretty basic, and let you know if the person's account looks like it is still under their own control, if you request to do so. This would be primarily for if you are about to send some funds over the internet, etc.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    It was aimed at Bigtanker there have been some bad people taking over accounts and taking money from sales. They posted about it. Something about going through a mod to make sure the seller was who they say they are.
    Texkev will check and see if an account has any indicators of compromise; which I won't necessarily go into specifically here, but are pretty basic, and let you know if the person's account looks like it is still under their own control, if you request to do so. This would be primarily for if you are about to send some funds over the internet, etc.
    And this was specifically said for transactions that said they would ship and you could pay with PayPal.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    That's for the clarification. So far that is all I do us send via PayPal and they ship to me. So I should probably double check from now on.
    Sugar Creek is a site Advertiser. They are good to go.

The ones to watch are posting really (too good to be true) items, only offering shipping and PayPal. They are usually members who haven't signed on in years, but have enough posts to be in the classifieds.

If you see something like that, report it.

phatgemi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 1, 2008
    Metamora, IN
    I walked in Plainfield Shooting Supply today and walked out with a brand new Glock 20 cheaper than what I see most used ones listed at. I am happy.
    Excellent. Do u mind sharing price? Mine should be at store in 3-5 days. It has shipped and is at the waverly oh distribution center. Price on mine was 649.

Top Bottom