• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • revance

Expert
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Zionsville
    Sorry if this has already been discussed, but I have been searching around and can't seem to find an answer to my question.

Everyone is flipping out because they would require photo, prints, CLEO sign-off on ALL members of the trust who's duties grant them access to the NFA items. However as far as I can tell, it looks like this is only a change to the transfer process (don't get me wrong, it is still BS).

So what about adding/removing trustees? If I have a trust that has several NFA items, does anything have to be done if I add a trustee? Does this change only matter if I am transferring an additional item to the trust? I don't see how it can change anything regarding adding/removing trustees as the trust is simply a piece of paper I posses.

30calmachinegunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Westfield
    I don't think THEY know how it will play out, trusts and corps for the most part are state issues and now your going to have the Feds step in? It's all designed to make ownership harder or impossible in some cases for people( if you can't get CLEO signoff), there are all sorts of unanswered questions, is it going to retroactive? Where does the person get the signoff since a trust is a document, where the trust was formed or where a person lives or any local that will sign off on ownership?

The he only thing I think I can guarentee is that it will not be good and it will be a cluster puck!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom