• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    I don't remember where I got this but it's the one I use every day because of the pocket for a spare mag.

picture.php

Right in your back pocket and you are good to go all day.

I carry front pocket, but same exact holster I think. I believe I got mine from someone advertising on KTOG forums. I run +1 plate on the mag in the gun and stock mag outside, because it squares up the package. And round in the pipe.

I would have two problems with the clip. 1 - Would not carry it with one in the pipe, in that setup. 2 - The slide on this is harder to rack than decent sized pistol, so the penalty for not carrying "Condition 1" is higher.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Anyone tried the 9 round extension? I like the idea of it.

I have the +1 baseplate and I had a spring with the kit. I'm not sure if the longer spring is needed or the shorter one. with the long spring I can't get that extra round in there...?

chachi73

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    west burbs
    100_0671-250x187.jpg

100_0078.JPG

grandfatheroak.com - I have the neck lanyard one that I use without the lanyard and with the pocket clip tucked inside the waistband or just dropped in a pocket. The pocket clip is not affected by the kydex as it is very thin. Remember to use locktite when installing the belt clip.

Colinb913

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Newburgh
    Anyone tried the 9 round extension? I like the idea of it.

I have the +1 baseplate and I had a spring with the kit. I'm not sure if the longer spring is needed or the shorter one. with the long spring I can't get that extra round in there...?

I have the nine round extension on mine. I carry IWB with the nine round extension, and when I am working and really have to conceal, I go in the pocket with a cheap uncle mikes, and use the six round.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    a little off topic, but it's super cool to see so much love for the P-3AT.. I have one as well and use an off brand (can't remember which one) pocket holster.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I often carry my PF-9 with the clip, small of back, inside the waistband, one in the chamber, and do not worry about the trigger getting caught on anything or accidentally pulled!
    The double action trigger pull is extremely long and heavy, you really have to intentionally pull the trigger for it to fire!
    Of course, you need to be careful carrying without the trigger covered, but no more than when you holster any other gun. Keep your finger off the trigger and you'll be fine!
    These small double action pistols are very safe to carry this way, the long and heavy pull is the reason you don't need any manual safety!

Just my :twocents:

Top Bottom