• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • paintman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana
    a friend of mine is thinking about selling his 03a3. I know what they go for normally but this one was redone a long time ago by a friend of his that is now dead. it was put in a really nice synthetic stock, completely blued (which I will add is one of the best blued guns ive seen) and had millett iron sights put on it. now the guy is wanting to sell it for $500. would this be an ok deal if I was wanting to put the original sights back on it and an 03a3 stock. and if so how much am I looking at if I do put it back the way it was.
    minus the blued look. it is really nice and I would just leave it the way it is. unless I got a really great deal on a new Parkerizing job for it.

Tula47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Jun 28, 2013
    Knox Co.
    I think that's a little high, I see sport versions on armslist every now and then and they are usually where around $300-$350

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    I agree it is high. If you want an "original" looking one you would be better off buying one in that configuration because you will have more in restoring this one, starting at $500, then you can buy one for.

Top Bottom