• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BearFodder

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2014
    Indiana
    I saw the post for Managing Confrontations last year and thought I might be interested and could fit it in this year. Do you plan on having this class again this year. Sorry, I would have used PM but I only have [STRIKE]12[/STRIKE] 13 post and I need 50 to PM.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    We don't have one on the schedule for this year, but it is a very good possibility. We are working on a MI one right now. It wouldn't take much to make an IN one happen. What part of the state are you in?

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Do you have a date/info for the Michigan one yet?

Have a friend up there I will pass it along to if/when you do (if it's on any day of the week other than Sunday).

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Do you have a date/info for the Michigan one yet?

Have a friend up there I will pass it along to if/when you do (if it's on any day of the week other than Sunday).

We thought we did, but a delay by the host caused us to give that date away. It may have to get pushed back to Oct. now. (After the E. Langdon Indy class) I will let you know as soon as we know. Thanks for the help.

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    I've been much more quiet on here since moving out of Indiana, but I'm looking forward to this class. It's only 30 minutes away from my new location. I'm hoping to meet some decent IN and MI guys and gals at this class since I'm stuck in Ohio with the crazy laws and the buckeye fans now. :(

Top Bottom