Question for the cops on ingo te: traffic stops.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

BBI and I snap each other so much that Churchmouse says he gets pm's saying "Indiucky and BBI are really going at it and being mean to each other." Church says he has to PM them back and say "No....They are just two Southern Indiana hillbillies poking sticks at each other and they are actually very good friends...."

I'll never forgive BBI for moving to Canada but I give him kudos that at least once a month he heads south to hang with the us hilljacks....:)

He's one of the finest human beings I know and if I ever had my back to a wall surrounded by enemies he is one I would want by my side.....

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    BBI and I snap each other so much that Churchmouse says he gets pm's saying "Indiucky and BBI are really going at it and being mean to each other." Church says he has to PM them back and say "No....They are just two Southern Indiana hillbillies poking sticks at each other and they are actually very good friends...."

I'll never forgive BBI for moving to Canada but I give him kudos that at least once a month he heads south to hang with the us hilljacks....:)

He's one of the finest human beings I know and if I ever had my back to a wall surrounded by enemies he is one I would want by my side.....
    A true loyal friend that has your back is more precious than gold.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

Somebody has to come back and learn ya'll your letters and tell you the news from outside the holler.

UTL

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2015
    Central Indiana
    We notify dispatch that we are making a traffic stop, the vehicle location, color, plate number and the number of occupants. Im also entering the plate into IDACS to see if its stolen and if the registered owner has any warrants or a valid OLN before I get out of my car.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    We notify dispatch that we are making a traffic stop, the vehicle location, color, plate number and the number of occupants. Im also entering the plate into IDACS to see if its stolen and if the registered owner has any warrants or a valid OLN before I get out of my car.

Plus if it comes back with the "CURB-STOMP WITH RECKLESS ABANDON" code you don't want to be near a school. All the kids have smart phones and will be live-steaming the beat-down.

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    Frank seriously man, you couldnt see that I was joking? Plus you know it's mostly true lmfao

except no cop would be watching a movie when there is hot teacher tail to observe. But doughnuts and coffee oh hell yes!

i guess if a joke doesn't have to do with curb stompin with your jackboots you don't get it. Go roll your eyes in the mirror

In Frank's defense, you know he pulls them over away from the school by a tall curb. Kids nowadays just don't understand a good curb stomping. Lol

Top Bottom