• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TeddySkwerrul

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    I've seen a number of Indiana State Police 92Gs for sale and I was wondering if they use a standard slide (like the M9/92FS) or the larger Brigadier style slide. I'm thinking about getting one but I'd like to find out if it will fit in my current holsters.

handgun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Central part of This state
    I've seen a number of Indiana State Police 92Gs for sale and I was wondering if they use a standard slide (like the M9/92FS) or the larger Brigadier style slide. I'm thinking about getting one but I'd like to find out if it will fit in my current holsters.

Pretty sure they should fit the holsters. Where are you seeing these for sale and how much are they going for?

Congrats on your first post!

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Yea my brother has a 92G, myself and another brother have 92FS's. The only difference is that the 92G's decocking lever just does that and doesn't stay down as a safety. Guns are the same size. :yesway:

TLHelmer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Evansville area

They have the standard slide and will fit any holster that fits the 92f.

I carried one and still own it. Great gun!

cartmanfan15

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 23, 2010
    Seymour, IN
    They are the same. I have a 92G (for sale btw :)) and it is the same size as the 92FS and my other beretta that is a 96. They all fit in the Blackhawk holster that I have for it since they are all pretty much the same gun just slight differences and the .40 in the 96 opposed to the 9mm. As someone said, the only difference I have noticed is that the decocking lever only releases the hammer and does not act as a manual safety as it does on the 92fs.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    My mother-in-law has an Ohio State Police 96D Inox...

Talk about a pretty gun!

I need another 9mm like I need another hole in my head, but there's just "something" about the Inox variants... *sigh*

Top Bottom