• ...and so much more!
  • Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    I cowboy shoot at the Fort Wayne Rifle and Revolver club west of Harlen. There is a small match next Saturday starting at 10:00. The range has other shooting as well. It would be a good chance to see the facility.
    I'm in my camper at the Chief Wa-ke-di range east of Bristol right now. Another cowboy action shoot.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    lol ok so could you give me some info about them?
    Dude, you need to first define what northeastern Indiana is to you. Then, remember that Go Ogle is your friend ... try typing in the city, state, and gun club ... it's amazing what pops up.

Same thing for searching INGO ... all you need to do is run the search function located at the top right of the home page.

For example, I typed in Fort Wayne Indiana Gun Club and found the following ...

Web capture_19-8-2023_17561_duckduckgo.com.jpeg

Before searching INGO, have you reviewed this thread ... https://www.indianagunowners.com/threads/list-of-indiana-shooting-ranges.8594/

If nothing works in the link above, try using the INGO search function.

However, if you want the INGO cadre to provide assistance, you need to narrow down the parameters ... help us to help you. For example, after you've done all the searching and researched a few ranges near you, and now you want to know if gun range XYZ is worth checking out. Your're going to get better feedback from INGO members than asking the lazy question 'what's available'.

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    Dude, you need to first define what northeastern Indiana is to you. Then, remember that Go Ogle is your friend ... try typing in the city, state, and gun club ... it's amazing what pops up.

Same thing for searching INGO ... all you need to do is run the search function located at the top right of the home page.

For example, I typed in Fort Wayne Indiana Gun Club and found the following ...

View attachment 293862

Before searching INGO, have you reviewed this thread ... https://www.indianagunowners.com/threads/list-of-indiana-shooting-ranges.8594/

If nothing works in the link above, try using the INGO search function.

However, if you want the INGO cadre to provide assistance, you need to narrow down the parameters ... help us to help you. For example, after you've done all the searching and researched a few ranges near you, and now you want to know if gun range XYZ is worth checking out. Your're going to get better feedback from INGO members than asking the lazy question 'what's available'.
    North eastern is From Angola to Elkhart all the way down to the Ft Wayne area. A club I was looking to find is something like a Home Brew club. They usually meet once a month or more and talk about home brewing and share their brews, has some educational aspects as well as competitions. So my understanding from your comment is a lot of shooting ranges has clubs attached to them? Our local range here in Lagrange County is ran by the DNR. So it's free to use, but I have never run across a club operating out of it, nor was it listed on the range list you had mentioned. It's usually full of people gearing up for hunting season, as with a skeet range. So maybe my misunderstanding of how gun clubs may work is adding to confusion. Am I right?

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    North eastern is From Angola to Elkhart all the way down to the Ft Wayne area. A club I was looking to find is something like a Home Brew club. They usually meet once a month or more and talk about home brewing and share their brews, has some educational aspects as well as competitions. So my understanding from your comment is a lot of shooting ranges has clubs attached to them? Our local range here in Lagrange County is ran by the DNR. So it's free to use, but I have never run across a club operating out of it, nor was it listed on the range list you had mentioned. It's usually full of people gearing up for hunting season, as with a skeet range. So maybe my misunderstanding of how gun clubs may work is adding to confusion. Am I right?
    So you were looking for more of a social club that happens to have a range?

If that is the case I really do not know if they exist in the public sector.

Although I think it’s a fairly common thing at private ranges. At our place I often have co workers over. We will send some lead down range, talk about work, share some barbecue , hate of *****’s , and generally have a good afternoon.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Always better when you have a fairly descriptive thread title also.

A click-bait thread title like "Question" is kind of a waist of time to those not in the area. Yet we are forced to open because we know not if the question might apply.

:wallbash:

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    So you were looking for more of a social club that happens to have a range?

If that is the case I really do not know if they exist in the public sector.

Although I think it’s a fairly common thing at private ranges. At our place I often have co workers over. We will send some lead down range, talk about work, share some barbecue , hate of *****’s , and generally have a good afternoon.
    Yes to the social, but not necessarily has a range is what I was envisioning. Mainly a group working together to strengthen their skills. But then again safety is a main priority, So I am now seeing why these clubs should be different than what was thinking. However, these competition shootings do sound interesting!!
    I spent 14 years down in Nashville Tn working in the music industry, with very little time to socialize. Now that I have been back home living a much slower life for this last year. Was mainly looking to expand a lot of different interest with likeminded people. Thanks to all that has given me some direction. I have a lot to research.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Are you "Fat Shaming"
    He tried but it was weak sauce.
    Better luck next time.

Always better when you have a fairly descriptive thread title also.

A click-bait thread title like "Question" is kind of a waist of time to those not in the area. Yet we are forced to open because we know not if the question might apply.

:wallbash:
    Seeing a title like that, we are forced to open it as you say but I think we all know that there’s better than a 50% chance we’re going in to dog-pile on the subject at hand, or not the subject at hand.

Top Bottom