• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BCMPatriot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2013
    Auburn
    So I had listed my M&P Shield on gunlistings.org (which I hadn't used in quite a while. It's not what it used to be) and I had forgotten to deactivate the listing when it sold. I received a call last night from a Ft. Wayne number. I answer.

Me: Hello
    Caller: *silence
    Me: Hello??
    Caller: Uh yeah uh I was callin' about da gun you had on da gun listings site.
    Me: Sorry, it's sold and I must have forgot to take down that listing. My apologies.
    Caller: Oh, uh ok. You got any other handguns for sale?
    Me: No...
    Caller: Ok *click*

The caller sounded pretty young too. Just seemed a little suspicious to me.

You guys ever get those kinds of calls?

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Had a couple odd ones from Armslist postings. One was a guy on the other side of town who tried to negotiate my asking price based on the gas $$ he would need to drive to my area. I politely declined his offer and wished him luck in his search. Had another recent interaction where the buyer indicated he had a source to purchase new for $35 more than I was asking. I ended up declining his offer, and suggested he reach out to his source, as that was a really good deal.

The first one didn't feel right over the phone at all, he was almost belligerent with me based on gas money, like I owed it to him to come down further on my price. I didn't waste much time ending that call quickly. The second seemed like a good fella, but I couldn't let mine go for what he offered, and ultimately decided to pull the ad and keep it... it was one I thought I would later regret letting go of.

Oh, I almost forgot. I had another potential Armslist buyer offer me tattoo work in trade. That was... strange.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    .............Oh, I almost forgot. I had another potential Armslist buyer offer me tattoo work in trade. That was... strange.

My inner smartass in me would have wanted to ask if he could put tulips on my buttcheek... My outer smartass would have won out and said it anyway. :D

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    My inner smartass in me would have wanted to ask if he could put tulips on my buttcheek... My outer smartass would have won out and said it anyway. :D

Bw...bwwww... BWAHAHHAHAHAHH!!! Today, YOU win the internet!! But I have to say I was so taken back by the trade offer, all I could do was laugh, couldn't think clearly enough about "tulips on the organ" responses.

BCMPatriot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2013
    Auburn
    Yeah I've gotten the tattoo offer as well. No way in heck would I ever do that. I love when people say "I can get a new one for $$." I just say "Well good on ya buddy. Go for it!" I had Shield on here for a couple weeks and got zero bites, put it on Armslist and sold it the next day. Really stand up guy too. We talked about INCOG holsters for a while.

Top Bottom