• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swmp9jrm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2008
    NCO
    Just curious to know if anyone has done a build using one of these polymer lowers - are they any good? What's the durability like?

Mounty09

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    I picked one up. I first didn't want a poly but after reading some reviews I think it will do for my first AR!! Now I just have to find the cash and non price gouged parts.

ModernS30

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Camby, Indiana

I actually own one of those uppers. Waiting on the BCG to run some rounds, overall I love the fit and feel of the rail though. Price went up about $10 since I ordered mine, Very nice item, very fast shipping. Palmetto has my business. Their regular madness uppers are only in the $380 range when in stock. They come in time to time.

djhuckle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2012
    I actually own one of those uppers. Waiting on the BCG to run some rounds, overall I love the fit and feel of the rail though. Price went up about $10 since I ordered mine, Very nice item, very fast shipping. Palmetto has my business. Their regular madness uppers are only in the $380 range when in stock. They come in time to time.

I like the Palmetto stuff, but why do they have to put that expensive forend on? I mean, they say they assemble them, so why not give options? Oh profit. haha

Flaydogg

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    0   0   1
    Jul 20, 2010
    Warren
    I have one of the ATI Omni Lowers I really like it the fit with my Double Star upper is great.
    IMG_0001_zps9b2e282b.jpg

Top Bottom