• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Anyone else been watching this? I've seen the first 3 episodes and love it. It's relevant to today, especially if your of the conspiracy minded persuasion. Lots of cloak and dagger stuff, twists and turns, flashbacks to the past, etc.. I will say that it's definitely not a show that you can just put on in the background. You really have to pay attention, but it's easy to do once you get into it.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    My eyes rolled so hard they almost came out of my head when the dude's Dad was explaining the 4 steps the villain was using to take over America. I was okay onboard until he came to number 3 about not believing the Intelligentsia. Realized at that point that the Leftists are alive and well on Paramount+. Really hoping it doesn't bleed into future episodes as that :poop: kills my enjoyment of shows.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    My eyes rolled so hard they almost came out of my head when the dude's Dad was explaining the 4 steps the villain was using to take over America. I was okay onboard until he came to number 3 about not believing the Intelligentsia. Realized at that point that the Leftists are alive and well on Paramount+. Really hoping it doesn't bleed into future episodes as that :poop: kills my enjoyment of shows.
    I must have missed that. See, I've been seeing it as just the opposite. All the crap going on unseen in the background and stuff reminds me of the way things are going now (Soros, WEF, that sort of thing), with people pulling strings behind the curtain so to speak.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I must have missed that. See, I've been seeing it as just the opposite. All the crap going on unseen in the background and stuff reminds me of the way things are going now (Soros, WEF, that sort of thing), with people pulling strings behind the curtain so to speak.
    I do agree with that and so far it's the only thing I've seen that makes me cringe. It's better than expected after not making it through the Netflix last season of Designated Survivor. Burnt me a bit on ol Keifer.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Hmmm, not sure I want to pony up for P+.

They REALLY (like the John Wick ch 3 final scene) pissed me off when they took "Seal Team" off the air and it went to P+ exclusively after watching 4 seasons of it OTA.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Hmmm, not sure I want to pony up for P+.

They REALLY (like the John Wick ch 3 final scene) pissed me off when they took "Seal Team" off the air and it went to P+ exclusively.
    At $4.99/month, it's one of my guilty pleasures, even though we don't watch it all that much. This show, Yellowstone, 1883, 1923 and Tulsa King are all we've watched so far.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    You might like Mayor of Kingstown then, it's written by the same guy as those shows
    I've tried to watch it before, but the first episode turned me off. It was an f-bomb about every 5 words it seemed like. I'm not a prude, but I do have more than a 10 word vocabulary. Maybe it got better?

Grogmister

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    Finished off the season this morning. Not a huge Keifer fan but he played a great character this time. Lots of twists in the last episode. Wife and I really enjoyed it!

Top Bottom