Radical Firearms:...close to 10,000 orders over the last week...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    So Radical Firearms just posted the following (In part) to their FB page:

Due to the increase in demand and close to 10,000 orders over the last week, we have modified a few items on our website and operations to help assist with lead times:
    1) All lower receivers have been removed from the website and are strictly being used for rifle and pistol builds.
    2) All stripped upper receivers have been removed from the website and will be used for upper assembly, rifles and pistol builds only.

This is not Ruger or Remington. They are a firm of FIFTY people. I own two of their firearms (a 50 and a 7.62) which I love.​

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    Funny-Celebrities-65.jpg

maverick18

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Clinton County
    Four Guns in Lafayette is going to be a stocking dealer in the very near future. They ordered 10s of thousands of Radical products shortly before Christmas and should be receiving their inventory some time this month.

Super Trucker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2015
    In front of you
    Primary Arms has been selling some of their stuff for a few months now. I bought a pistol last year, then have bought 2 uppers from PA since. I have told a few people at the range who asked about the "cheap gun" and they have since bought their own.
    Is it a LMT, no but for under $500.00 (when on sale) to buy a complete (except sights) AR Pistol I have no problem with it.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Four Guns in Lafayette is going to be a stocking dealer in the very near future. They ordered 10s of thousands of Radical products shortly before Christmas and should be receiving their inventory some time this month.
    Not from the sound of the previous post! Hopefully, they were talking retail, and not wholesale, but...

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I have two from radical. One in 458 socom and one in 300 blackout. Both have performed flawlessly. When i can afford another build, Radical firearms is where I'll start.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    So Radical Firearms just posted the following (In part) to their FB page:

Due to the increase in demand and close to 10,000 orders over the last week, we have modified a few items on our website and operations to help assist with lead times:
    1) All lower receivers have been removed from the website and are strictly being used for rifle and pistol builds.
    2) All stripped upper receivers have been removed from the website and will be used for upper assembly, rifles and pistol builds only.

This is not Ruger or Remington. They are a firm of FIFTY people. I own two of their firearms (a 50 and a 7.62) which I love.​

I ordered a upper from them on 12.8.15, back then o could have picked a bbl twist rate, and it was a 3-5 week production time, the upper was 199.99(on sale), no bcg or charging handle, I added a nickel boron coated bcg, and a standard charging handle, and standard a2 flash hider, with shipping my total was total was 355.00

last week I checked and they were out of 1/9 bbls, and ship time pushed to 2 months!, I'm still waiting on my order to change status from processing to production, but they did charge my card right away

Primary Arms has been selling some of their stuff for a few months now. I bought a pistol last year, then have bought 2 uppers from PA since. I have told a few people at the range who asked about the "cheap gun" and they have since bought their own.
    Is it a LMT, no but for under $500.00 (when on sale) to buy a complete (except sights) AR Pistol I have no problem with it.

primary arms can kiss my a**!!!!!!, an hour before I ordered the above upper from radical, I had the same exact set up in my cart, the upper was 239.99 and the fail zero bcg was on sale for 79.99!, (it was in my cart, and yes that was the price, I showed it to a coworker and he said damn good price!), my phone went off and I stepped outside to talk to her, and when I got back, primary arms had changed the price of the bcg to 139.99!they raised it up 60.00! I called the coworker over and confirmed it with him too!

I did a googled radical arms, and ordered directly form radical, and saved some money!, like I said primary arms can kiss my A$$!

THE BIG SITT

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    I've owned two uppers from them. They both seemed fine for the money, and performed as well as I would expect. They are fine for a budget option, just don't expect anything quickly. Both of my uppers took 6+ weeks, even though neither were bought during a peak period.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    i just got a shipping notice from them a little over 6 weeks! i'll take it

now if i can get anderson to ship my upper that was in-stock and ready to ship!(1-7-16)

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    I've got a Radical Firearms pistol upper on my first pistol build, and it is great. I bought it early in their existence, factory direct. The quality is as good as any other AR I've had.
    Good for them!

Expatriated

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 22, 2013
    I also have a questions related to quality. I'm looking at getting one. For those of you that have them, what makes you consider them less quality than say, LMT or Colt or Daniel Defense or whatever you consider to be of higher quality?

Top Bottom