• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    Interesting. Now I know why the Russian guy in Red October wanted to go to Montana. It also supports my theory that these tend to be more commonplace in liberal states, with the exception of Texas where I imagine the toys people carry there classifies just about everyone as "paramilitary".

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Interesting. Now I know why the Russian guy in Red October wanted to go to Montana. It also supports my theory that these tend to be more commonplace in liberal states, with the exception of Texas where I imagine the toys people carry there classifies just about everyone as "paramilitary".

Wait, liberal swat teams botch more raids than conservative swat teams? Its about population density and the total number of raids conducted.

nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Note, only one in the tri-state region of NH, VT and ME. there's a whole lot more people in that region than all of Montana. AND they tend to be a liberal bunch of states.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Note, only one in the tri-state region of NH, VT and ME. there's a whole lot more people in that region than all of Montana. AND they tend to be a liberal bunch of states.

NH is the most free state in the Union at this point in time. If it wasn't so crowded and expensive, I'd consider living there. No sales tax, no income tax, carry laws are very gun owner friendly. Property taxes, however are sky high though

Top Bottom