• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Got him for ya.
    Seen that article before and witnessed or been on the receiving end of all those symptoms listed. Very accurate and worth reviewing.
    Thanks Joe.

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    Wow! That part about projection hadn't crossed my mind. If I understood correctly, the anti-gun advocate might very well fear that if he had a gun he might "have a bad day" and shoot someone. Great article.

figley

Expert
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    SW Indy
    Wow! That part about projection hadn't crossed my mind. If I understood correctly, the anti-gun advocate might very well fear that if he had a gun he might "have a bad day" and shoot someone. Great article.

I've encountered this very sentiment, multiple times.

I don't have a full theory constructed, but there seems to be some correlation between being a responsible gun owner, and being an "adult" in general. Many non- or anti- gunners lack a certain personality trait that goes along with the knowledge that one can safely and effectively manage a potentially lethal tool.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    I've encountered this very sentiment, multiple times.

I don't have a full theory constructed, but there seems to be some correlation between being a responsible gun owner, and being an "adult" in general. Many non- or anti- gunners lack a certain personality trait that goes along with the knowledge that one can safely and effectively manage a potentially lethal tool.

i can provide at least one outlier....read my sig. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom