• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    FYI... my wife is allergic to whatever Remora uses to make their holsters tacky. She does not have that issue with "Sticky" holsters. Google "Remora Rash."

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    Tim's Shooting Academy in Westfield carries them and have a pretty large selection of sizes. What gun is it for? I can go in and check and see if they have your model available if you would like?

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    Tim's Shooting Academy in Westfield carries them and have a pretty large selection of sizes. What gun is it for? I can go in and check and see if they have your model available if you would like?

I really appreciate that offer but I just went ahead and ordered one this morning.

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    Pretty fast shipping from Remora. Ordered on Sunday,checked the mail on Thursday and my holster had arrived. So,no more than 4 days and that's using first class mail. Holster works just fine for what I bought it for which is, between the seat and console while driving and SOB when I jump out to run quick errands. Overall,pretty impressed with Remora and their $20 holster.

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    Pretty fast shipping from Remora. Ordered on Sunday,checked the mail on Thursday and my holster had arrived. So,no more than 4 days and that's using first class mail. Holster works just fine for what I bought it for which is, between the seat and console while driving and SOB when I jump out to run quick errands. Overall,pretty impressed with Remora and their $20 holster.

That is exactly how I use my holster, it sits between my console and passenger seat in my car.

Top Bottom