• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Not at all. I don't think he made his position on the actual bill clear is all. I couldn't tell if he supported it or was against it. If he is against it it sounded like he opposed it on the grounds of we don't need a new law about the subject. He doesn't seem to support new legislation nearly as much as he favors repealing legislation.

What I got out of the video is that his views are very similar to mine on that.

1) He supports free association.

2) He made no comments about Hoosiers being especially extra poopy because every Hoosier hates gays. Though he didn't use the words "I don't support this legislation because it is unnecessary legislation.", it was easy to read that between the lines.

3) The whole thing could have been avoided if people wouldn't legislate political correctness in the first place.

Shamefully, many have labeled him a homophobe becasue he didn't say Hoosiers are especially extra poopy.

OMG. I just realized I'm defending Ron Paul.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Rand and Cruz, two very solid candidates, I would take either one. In my opinion these two will be the best "R"s to enter the race since Reagan.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    I think he and Cruz will do a lot in the debates to push back against the statist baloney of guys like Jeb and Christie (if he runs).

I am hopeful that you are right, someone needs to push back against the statists. Having two candidates doing it will help it go more mainstream. Rand and Cruz are probably the two best guys for doing that. Walker might be good, but I need to learn more about him. The debates should be revealing.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Speaking as a Big "L" Libertarian, he's probably about as good as we can get out of the Republicans or Democrats, which still leaves a pretty wide gulf between him and the ideal candidate. If it was between him, Hillary, Biden, Cruz, and Bush, I'd take Rand Paul in a heart beat.

Luckily, we still have Gary Johnson to vote for (assuming he runs again... which I think he will). :)

Gary Johnson's ACTUAL Fiscal Record in [Market-Ticker]

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    What I got out of the video is that his views are very similar to mine on that.

1) He supports free association.

2) He made no comments about Hoosiers being especially extra poopy because every Hoosier hates gays. Though he didn't use the words "I don't support this legislation because it is unnecessary legislation.", it was easy to read that between the lines.

3) The whole thing could have been avoided if people wouldn't legislate political correctness in the first place.

Shamefully, many have labeled him a homophobe becasue he didn't say Hoosiers are especially extra poopy.

OMG. I just realized I'm defending Ron Paul.
    That's extra poopy.

Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    The one thing libertarians should like about Rand (whether they would vote for him or not) is that he is putting libertarian positions out there for discussion among people that know little to nothing about libertarian policies, and probably get very little exposure to them. This is a very good thing.

Cerberus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Floyd County
    As an anti-anarchy big L Libertarian, Rand Paul would be a good step in the right direction. He ain't perfect, but nobody is.

To be perfectly honest, I rather like the guy.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Rand and Cruz, two very solid candidates, I would take either one. In my opinion these two will be the best "R"s to enter the race since Reagan.

I actually think Bob Dole... and I would say HW Bush, if not for the "Lips" fiasco. Hopefully history will be kinder to HW, because he got a raw deal.

Top Bottom