• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield
    Sen. Rand Paul:

Not sure how I feel about this.

Best part of the video is when Rand says that he will go on the campaign trail for Romney and then implies that he thinks that he can bring independents who supported Ron Paul on board with Romney... I think he is confused.

Paul doesn't have the delegates unless people went against state binding. This Tuesday's contests did not go well.

Justin Amash anyone? Until then Potato Mash... :alcoholic:

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    He is a Republican... I don't like Romney, nor will I vote for him but Rand is just doing business here.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Why would you tie your name to that disaster in the making?

Fail.

esraft.gif

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    He's not his father, and people seem to think he is.
    Andy Horning said it best; "I hope we're not thinking that Rand Paul will be like his father, or that we should be looking for a Paul royalty."

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    I'm voting to send Obama back to his criminal friends in Chicago. I am positive that I will not loathe Romney to the degree that I loathe Obama. And ya know what? That does it for me, over and out.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Rand Paul probably believes he has a better chance to encourage reforms from inside the Republican Party than he does to make a lot of noise outside the party. His father is certainly an example of what NOT to do in two-party politics. Somebody once said: "Politics is the art of the possible"; the citizenry is obviously not ready for the kinds of change RP advocates. I expect Rand Paul is planning to push a more gradual approach toward shrinking government, but I guess we'll have to see.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Rand Paul probably believes he has a better chance to encourage reforms from inside the Republican Party than he does to make a lot of noise outside the party. His father is certainly an example of what NOT to do in two-party politics. Somebody once said: "Politics is the art of the possible"; the citizenry is obviously not ready for the kinds of change RP advocates. I expect Rand Paul is planning to push a more gradual approach toward shrinking government, but I guess we'll have to see.

Well, you know. If we could just force the citizenry to vote our way and think the way we do, we wouldn't have this problem. So I'm going to go tell them how stupid they are for not being more like us. That'll convince 'em, doncha think?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I'm voting to send Obama back to his criminal friends in Chicago. I am positive that I will not loathe Romney to the degree that I loathe Obama.

Me too. Thus my sig. line represents the level of my support:D

It's difficult to vote for (what you think will be) gradual change. As Dross said one time, to reverse directions, you first have to decelerate.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Wow, I was still under the hopes that your kids would stop ticking off their parents at some point in their life, but Rand just threw his dad under the bus. One thing is certain and that's that the Ron Paul legacy dies with him. Rand is more of less just another POS republican. He claims to be pushing the envelope, but he's just the same old BS we can expect from Republican. Just another Lugar in the early stages of his career. Eff Rand Paul for being a damn sellout.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Wow, I was still under the hopes that your kids would stop ticking off their parents at some point in their life, but Rand just threw his dad under the bus. One thing is certain and that's that the Ron Paul legacy dies with him. Rand is more of less just another POS republican. He claims to be pushing the envelope, but he's just the same old BS we can expect from Republican. Just another Lugar in the early stages of his career. Eff Rand Paul for being a damn sellout.

He's not just any POS republican, he's one that didnt vote in support of NDAA

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I'm not so sure that Rand Paul just up and blindsided his Father without him having any knowledge before hand that he was gonna make the endorsement.

Top Bottom