• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tater36

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2014
    Greenwood
    Opened my mailbox today to find a letter with a "state police" return address. Open it up and it's a duplicate LTCH. I did not order it, I did not pay for it, it just showed. Anyone else have this happen?

hoosier21

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    South Bend
    Happened to me last Fri. I ordered a duplicate when the plastic ones came out a year or so ago, and quickly received it. I was a little nervous when I saw I had a letter from the ISP this past Fri. Very happy to have another at no cost. I was like, honest honey I didn't order this, it just showed up! She just said, good put it in the safe.

unshelledpilot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2014
    Hammond
    Same happened to me. I got mine when they first switched to the plastic. The duplicate showed up the very next day. I'm not one to complain about free stuff.

ckcollins2003

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Muncie
    Same happened to me Saturday. I just bought my plastic duplicate early this year and randomly got another one Saturday, hopefully they don't charge me for it.

francerichard

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 20, 2009
    Same here. I ordered the new plastic one when they first came out. I received it about 4 weeks later. Then on 07/10/2015, I received another one.

derrickgoins

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    Ordered mine when the announcement first came out about the plastic card and just got another one in the mail on Monday 7/13. First thing I did was check my bank account online and haven't seen anything yet.

Top Bottom