• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Answering the age old question of which came first the chicken or the egg!

Have to wait on the answer as I just ordered both on Amazon prime.
    You came so close to the truth of our reality. SOOOO close.

The real question is which will have a bigger box when delivered? I am making a wager it is the single egg.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Should chili have beef in it? Or Chicken? Or Sausage? Or all of the above? Or…?
    I would say the standard chili I cook uses ground beef or ground bison. Both are great and have enough fat content to relay the "kick" and delay it properly until you finish the bite. I do not mind those who use both sausage and beef,it has a similar ability with carrying the taste.

I have never had a chili with just sausage. Not sure how that would go. I suppose it depends on the sausage itself more than anything.

Chicken is just a no for me,to lean to properly carry the flavor and spice of a good chili and even shredded the texture is just all wrong.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I would say the standard chili I cook uses ground beef or ground bison. Both are great and have enough fat content to relay the "kick" and delay it properly until you finish the bite. I do not mind those who use both sausage and beef,it has a similar ability with carrying the taste.

I have never had a chili with just sausage. Not sure how that would go. I suppose it depends on the sausage itself more than anything.

Chicken is just a no for me,to lean to properly carry the flavor and spice of a good chili and even shredded the texture is just all wrong.
    Chicken can be used, but it's usually in a "white bean chicken chili" and really doesn't resemble what most would call "chili". It's okay, but it's not really chili. It's just a chicken and bean soup IMHO.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Indiana is almost exactly the same size as the country Taiwan.

Indiana is one of the only states that doesn’t have an official state fish or state mammal, but the river otter has been proposed.

According to an old Indiana law, it’s illegal to force a monkey to smoke a cigarette in South Bend.

Catching a fish with a crowbar is also against the law in Indiana.

Reactions: Mij

Lpherr

Occupied

Indiana is one of the only states that doesn’t have an official state fish or state mammal, but the river otter has been proposed.

According to an old Indiana law, it’s illegal to force a monkey to smoke a cigarette in South Bend.

My monkey smokes naturally, whether it be in South Bend or another enlightened city.

• Haha
    Reactions: Mij

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

The USA does not recognize Taiwan as a country and even at one point vetoed it being in the UN(to show solidarity with China of course...it was a few decades ago).
    Only 13 countries recognize Taiwan as a country at all and it takes 196 UN nations vote to recognize it(or any other) as an independent country.

I find it interesting that our leaders would risk open war with China to defend it,but can not diplomatically even recognize it as a state/country. Quite the pickle we have ourselves in.

Last edited:

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne

A crowbar is one of the very few ways I have NOT caught a salmon as a youth. I must not have had one.

Top Bottom