• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ashby koss

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Connersville
    Wow, seriously, After shoppign the prices for dedicated "range bags" I went to Menards and got a good Tool bag for like $30. Plenty of internal pockets to store and seperate my Mags and loaders, pockets for my range notebook, and plenty of room for pistols, ammo, eyes and ears, and still have room to pack in more. Plus with its tougher plastic bottom I can throw the bag down in a puddle and it wont soak through.

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    or save your money?
    th

these have always seemed to get my gun to the range just as safe.....

jballs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    I hate to give up my secret, but I use a rolling laptop bag for my range bag. I can easily fit multiple handguns in it, there are pockets for mags, a slot for spent brass, etc. The best thing is when it's fully loaded and heavy, I just pull out the telescoping handle and wheel it around! :D
    No, I haven't been made fun of yet.:laugh:

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I use the daylights out of my large midway bag, and it's really two bags in one w/the inside carrier (though the internal one doesn't close). It comes with all kinds of bells and whistles and is a great value.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    Yeah, the same design is being sold at various places at varying prices. Ive seen them locally and online for $40 and on down. Some made of a canvas material, some made of a nylon material.

b j

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2009
    south side of indy
    I used the midway large bag $40. for years, I put more stuff in it keep getting heaver.I now use one of the 5gal buckets and put a soft padded lid to seet on.

Opie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Evansville
    I have both I-Shot and 5.11 bags. I greatly prefer the I-Shot over the 5.11. It has held up for well over 10 years for me. Top notch quality!

RobyG78

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2013
    Rochester
    Condor, my only problem with them is they are not American made they may make decent gear. I would just rather spend a little extra to support a local or US operated/produced company. :patriot:

I use a Tactical Tailor range bag, love it. I bought it there in WA at the main store while at JBLM for training. I also use the small one for a hygiene kit work awesome for it.

I also added a few little things I wanted with mom's help. I guess I should have paid more attention in 6th grade home ecc. :dunno:

I do not understand the fascination with camo maybe because I am always forced to wear it. Dunno I like to blend in. Not that the walk and hair cut doesn't already give me away.

Rob

EvilleT

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    Evansville
    I use an Ishot which is pretty nice. It has an inner removable smaller bag I can use while shooting IDPA, it makes it alot easie than lugging the whole thing.

waltherppk

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2013
    That ishot looks slick. I just bought the field and stream Kadoka pack at dicks sporting goods. Enough room for 2 eyes and ears, cleaning kit, ammo, etc etc.

schhrdkncks

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Ohio county Indiana
    I bought the large midway bag about 1 1/2 weeks ago and read this thread before I did. I couldn't be happier with the purchase. I was concerned about it being too big but the larger size helps distribute the weight for all the things you end up thinking you need all of a sudden to go shoot. I only wish I had bought one sooner.

Top Bottom