• ...and so much more!
  • TacticalFun

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Aug 7, 2016
    Goshen
    My optics bag was stolen at some point this morning at tri state. My sparq ar, acog and eotech were stolen as well as my zev barrels. If anyone has any info please message me. Every piece has gm4599 etched on them.
    The bag is a glock range bag in black.

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka
    Man I hate, despise and loathe a thief. I'll keep an eye out at the range I frequent in Elkhart. Sorry to hear of this as it's something you shouldn't have to worry about but times have changed. I've written down your forum handle just in case I see something.

Hopefully someone grabbed it by mistake and realizes it and returns it to the range. I'd call back periodically just in case.

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    My optics bag was stolen at some point this morning at tri state. My sparq ar, acog and eotech were stolen as well as my zev barrels. If anyone has any info please message me. Every piece has gm4599 etched on them.
    The bag is a glock range bag in black.

Did you talk with Roger the RO at Tri-County or Auggie the volunteer that helps keep the place tidy? I'm there every weekend usually and I will keep a look out for them.

TacticalFun

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Aug 7, 2016
    Goshen
    Did you talk with Roger the RO at Tri-County or Auggie the volunteer that helps keep the place tidy? I'm there every weekend usually and I will keep a look out for them.

I did not. We did not even notice until we werw home. It was in my back seat...and then it was not.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I already called the cops. They have all the serial numbers. I will likely never see again though

You'd be surprised. The smallest thing you did, was etching a personal number on them.

Kut (keeps his fingers crossed for you)

TacticalFun

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Aug 7, 2016
    Goshen
    Does anyone in the goshen area have a spare sparq ar or similar for sale? I would like to go to the range today but have no optics now. Must take paypal since that is where my spare coin lives.

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    Did you say it was in the backseat of your car? Could you file an insurance claim? Sounds like high end stuff that might be worth it.

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    Sorry to hear that.. so many thieves out there. All I can say is if you want to be proactive watch CL and HoosierTopics to see if they might end up on there for sale. Local pawn shops are obviously another avenue for people to try to liquidate stolen gun stuff...

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Did you say it was in the backseat of your car? Could you file an insurance claim? Sounds like high end stuff that might be worth it.

Hopefully they dont weasel out because the car wasnt secured. (as described they entered through an unlocked door or open window?) I have heard of insurers failing to pay out because the doors werent locked, keys were left in it, etc.

I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Top Bottom