• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brandon812

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    Paoli
    Im still some what new to shooting. Started last March. So 1 yr. I bought some affordable goggle from midwayusa to use wheni first started. Little did I know theh aren't anti-fog. Every time I go shoot at the range I would have to pull down the goggle a bit and let it air. So, what im asking is for recommendations for something that would be better. What do you use? What would you recommend to someone? There are many different kind out there. Just want to see what the concensus is on INGO.

TIA
    -brandon

Sheepdog Gear

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    Jasper County
    ESS Advancer V12 Military Goggles. Has everything you're wanting and more. Interchangeable lenses, ability to accommodate prescription lenses, and a vent you can open or close. Leave it open and you won't have a fog problem.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    NO, shooting glasses, have to be rated ANSI something or other ..... Can't remember right now ..... SUNGLASSES, are NOT shooting glasses..... Shooting glasses may be tinted yellow, or grey .....

Sheepdog Gear

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    Jasper County
    No sir, I do not. I see a lot of people just have on their sun glasses at the range. Seem to be normal?
    SSGSAD is correct. Regular sunglasses are not a good idea. The goggles I mentioned earlier come with all three lenses. Plus, you can be shot in the eye with a .22lr and still be fine. Not that I would recommend testing that.

Brandon812

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    Paoli
    On a side note, is there a specific reason you're going after goggles and not just shooting glasses?
    No particular. I guess I really meant glasses.. but some how my mind kept thinking goggle. Like safety goggle. English is not my main language. Sorry. I was looking at bobster.com .. they have some good collection.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom